FORUMS: list search recent posts

Problems fixed with lock & Load

COW Forums : CoreMelt Plug-ins

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike Gilligan
Problems fixed with lock & Load
on Dec 3, 2009 at 3:52:21 am

The problems I was having with Lock & Load were because of an issue with FCP. That's fixed and L&L is working beautifully. It's a great tracking program.

Mike G

Michael G

Return to posts index

Jeff Handy
Re: Problems fixed with lock & Load
on Dec 18, 2009 at 2:42:07 pm

What problem with Final Cut were you having and how did you fix it?

HandyGeek

Return to posts index

Mike Gilligan
Re: Problems fixed with lock & Load
on Dec 19, 2009 at 7:15:56 pm

Hi Jeff,
I have an 8-core Mac with a 4TB CalDigit raid, and an AJA Io HD box. Everything is shot in HDV (sadly) and it is transcoded to ProRes. We do documentaries.

When I switch from one project to the next and i Set the Easy Setup to:
AJA IOHJD- 1080i 29.97 Apple ProRes 422 and the Sequence Settings to same, and I check the Video Playback for the same – I have learned that even though everything is set for AJA IOHJD- 1080i 29.97 Apple ProRes 422 , that in the Audio?Video Settings > Capture Preset Editor > INPUT (only): The input changes to 720p. I don't know why. I have never used 720p and I've set everything that I know about to 1080i. This goofs up a lot of different things above and beyond the capture process. Now, I simply check this every time I begin a new days editing or i start a new project. (If I remember.)

I had also shut everything down and restarted and I know that this often fixes things, but I think it was the 720p.

Mike

Michael G

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]