FORUMS: list search recent posts

Jello like pixelation

COW Forums : CoreMelt Plug-ins

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Scott Sal
Jello like pixelation
on Oct 30, 2012 at 9:38:13 pm

I'm trying to use Lock & Load X to stabilize a few clips that seem to be less shaky than those in the tutorial. However, after trying multiple attempts at tracking motion within and outside the rectangle (focusing on the background) and using full frame, I'm getting jittery pixels in the clip. It keeps happening, and has happened on every clip I try to use Lock and Load. I'm using clips from a 5d mk II and a t2i and use the shutter reduction and stabilizing operation mode. The footage is converted to ProRes 422. Some help would be greatly appreciated

Return to posts index

Roger Bolton
Re: Jello like pixelation
on Oct 31, 2012 at 12:08:30 am

Hi, we would have to see the footage to offer advice. Can you please email us at support at coremelt dot com and we will try to help you.

-
CoreMelt V2 plugins

Return to posts index

Scott Sal
on Nov 1, 2012 at 8:58:11 pm

Email sent

Return to posts index

Scott Sal
on Nov 1, 2012 at 8:59:59 pm

If this gets seen first: Here's the clip im working https://vimeo.com/52644407

The first clip is original footage, second is stabilized and shutter reduction, and the third is just shutter reduction.

Thank you!

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
on Nov 2, 2012 at 9:26:36 am

It's strange that it renders correctly with shutter reduction only but not with stabilization because the render unit is the same in both cases. Are there any other differences between both cases, e.g. other plugins applied or different clip or project settings?

Eberhard

Return to posts index

Scott Sal
on Nov 2, 2012 at 6:42:51 pm

There are no other differences. I'm at a loss, I've been working with Roger and sent him the clip. Hopefully he can figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Return to posts index

Roger Bolton
on Nov 7, 2012 at 12:59:06 am

The issue was specific to the conversion from h264 to prores, the method used was introducing fields. We recommend in Premiere Pro and FCP X that customers work directly with the h264 files and on FCP7 make that your conversion process does not introduce fields into the footage.

-
CoreMelt V2 plugins

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]