FORUMS: list search recent posts

CoreMelt updates for FCP X 10.0.6

COW Forums : CoreMelt Plug-ins

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Eberhard Ammelt
CoreMelt updates for FCP X 10.0.6
on Oct 24, 2012 at 4:50:05 pm

All our plugins are supported in FCP X 10.0.6 but you must download and install our latest update for both Lock & Load X and our CoreMelt Complete V2 plugins after you install FCP X 10.0.6

You may experience hangs when loading plugins onto the timeline if you do not install this update.
The update is available here:

http://www.coremelt.com/fcpx

CoreMelt

Return to posts index

T. Payton
Re: CoreMelt updates for FCP X 10.0.6
on Oct 25, 2012 at 4:33:04 pm

Thanks for moving so fast on this update.

------
T. Payton
OneCreative, Albuquerque

Return to posts index

T. Payton
on Oct 27, 2012 at 11:53:56 pm

By the way, I'm having all sorts of issues with Lock and Load X and FCP X 10.0.6. Frame flashes. Slow loading, etc. Apparently there are a few more gremlins running around in there.

------
T. Payton
OneCreative, Albuquerque

Return to posts index

Roger Bolton
on Oct 28, 2012 at 3:59:13 am

Hi, I've contacted you direct to try and get more information. Thanks for the report.

-
CoreMelt V2 plugins

Return to posts index

Roger Bolton
on Oct 30, 2012 at 2:51:02 am

If you have a problem with magenta flashes appearing in rendered images, please also check your other plugins to make sure you have the latest version installed. We have had some reports that an older version of FxFactory could cause magenta flash frames in renders of other plugins (including Lock & Load) after upgrading to FCP X 10.0.6

Please make sure you have latest versions installed from their website as well as our latest updates.

-
CoreMelt V2 plugins

Return to posts index

Jose Angel Lago Leiros
on Nov 2, 2012 at 9:13:31 am

Hi, i´m having issues whith the plugin... one times no render or do it in white clip... some times the spinning ball, always on preview in filters window... make fcpX to no response on the system...

I have installed your´s new version.

Old problems on my machine were solved in a osx reinstall, and no nvdia drivers uptade. Now fcpX it´s working as supossed, so the coremelt issue.

regards

Jose Angel

Return to posts index

Roger Bolton
on Nov 2, 2012 at 9:17:23 am

can you please send us some information, please email us direct support at coremelt dot com.

which plugin? is this lock & load? We will need to get a system profile from you to help you further.

-
CoreMelt V2 plugins

Return to posts index

Daniel Latimer
on Nov 6, 2012 at 6:30:12 pm

Was this ever resolved? I'm also getting the magenta flashes from rendering. I updated to the newest version and it's the only plugin I'm using on these clips.

Return to posts index

T. Payton
on Nov 6, 2012 at 6:52:54 pm

Daniel,

I updated my MX02 Mini drivers yesterday and the flashes went away.

------
T. Payton
OneCreative, Albuquerque

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
on Nov 6, 2012 at 7:39:14 pm

Hello Daniel,
we're aware that a few users experience this problem with Lock & Load but also with plugins from other developers as of FCP X 10.0.6. We're still working on this to find the cause and a workaround.

@ T. Payton: Thanks for the info.

Regards, Eberhard

Return to posts index

Roger Bolton
on Nov 7, 2012 at 12:57:11 am

We have had reports that older matrox mxo2 drivers are the culprits for render flashes. Matrox now has a new update available here:
http://forum.matrox.com/mxo/viewtopic.php?t=9307

Please update your matrox driver and then let us know if there is still any issue.

-
CoreMelt V2 plugins

Return to posts index

Daniel Latimer
on Nov 7, 2012 at 1:39:15 am

I'm not using anything that would need the matrox driver. I only have three plugins that don't have an update - cineLook + Gorilla Grain and Neat Video noise reduction. I can render the other two independently and have no issues. I know there have been some reports from Neat Video, but I haven't seen any other reports of the flashes occurring.

Return to posts index

Roger Bolton
on Nov 7, 2012 at 1:45:05 am

I've sent you an email so we can get a system profile and try and work out what might be the cause in your case.

-
CoreMelt V2 plugins

Return to posts index

Daniel Latimer
on Nov 7, 2012 at 1:29:13 pm

Just an update, in case anyone has the same issue. It looks like it's an issue when I use both the CineLook plugin and the lock and load x plugin at the same time. Each one renders fine when if is used independently.

Roger, from CoreMelt, was fantastic in figuring this out (a couple late night emails). They are looking into a work around. I'll update this post if they are able to come up with a fix.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]