Lock & Load now available for FCP X

COW Forums : CoreMelt Plug-ins

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Roger Bolton
Lock & Load now available for FCP X
on Aug 18, 2012 at 12:16:15 am

See here for full details:
http://www.coremelt.com/lockfcpx/
Detailed tutorial video and side by side comparison video is available.

Why use Lock & Load X over the built in Stabilizer in FCP X?

Faster analysis, up to 12 times faster at analysing the motion in your clip than the built in stabilizer.
Better results, more power rolling shutter reduction, less wobble, zooming and scaling artifacts.
More powerful, advanced features like tracking region of interest and full parameter keyframing let you handle otherwise untrackable clips.
Free update for existing owners of Lock & Load X, just install the latest update to access Lock & Load X inside FCP X.

-
CoreMelt V2 plugins

Return to posts index

Mark Dobson
Re: Lock & Load now available for FCP X
on Aug 20, 2012 at 6:10:58 pm

Hi Roger,

What is going on?

I just bought this plugin only to be informed that ** No more licenses are available in our database, please contact CoreMelt Pty Ltd at sales@coremelt.com directly **

So something weird is going on. I also received a call barclaycard asking me if I had made this transaction to a Cyprus account?

I've had an online receipt but NOT a registration number.

I wouldn't recommend anybody else risking their money until this issue is resolved - or is it just me?

So I've obviously sent in a request by the technical information email link - but no response.

Is there a support phone line so that I can get to the bottom of this issue?

thanks

Mark

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
on Aug 20, 2012 at 6:17:07 pm

I have sent your license key about half an hour ago, didn't you receive it?

Regards, Eberhard

Return to posts index

Mark Dobson
on Aug 20, 2012 at 6:34:26 pm

Hi Eberhard,

Unfortunately I have not received a licence key. Everything but a licence key.

and a notification that:

Your license key is:
** No more licenses are available in our database, please contact CoreMelt Pty Ltd at sales@coremelt.com directly **

Any idea whats happening?

Thanks

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
on Aug 20, 2012 at 6:45:55 pm

I've sent your license to the email address from the purchase notification I have received.
Please send me an email to eberhard (at) coremelt.com, I'll then reply you.

Eberhard

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
on Aug 20, 2012 at 7:37:28 pm

I've replied to your email and sent the license again. Please confirm that you received it.

Eberhard

Return to posts index

Roger Bolton
on Aug 21, 2012 at 12:03:10 am

Hello Mark we had a temporary problem with our license server which is now fixed. From the records I can see Eberhard emailed you your license manually within 1 hour of the purchase.

Anyone who purchases now will get their license normally and everyone that purchased while we had the problem got emailed their license manually within 2 hours.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-
CoreMelt V2 plugins

Return to posts index

Mark Dobson
on Aug 20, 2012 at 6:11:57 pm

Hi Roger,

What is going on?

I just bought this plugin only to be informed that ** No more licenses are available in our database, please contact CoreMelt Pty Ltd at sales@coremelt.com directly **

So something weird is going on. I also received a call barclaycard asking me if I had made this transaction to a Cyprus account?

I've had an online receipt but NOT a registration number.

I wouldn't recommend anybody else risking their money until this issue is resolved - or is it just me?

Return to posts index

gareth angel
on Aug 20, 2012 at 7:39:13 pm

I have just downloaded Lock and Load and-guess what?? I am also being told that the Coremelt database has run out of licence codes and I should contact the Sales department directly. Well I have done so twice but I sure as hell am not getting any DIRECT RESPONSE. Getting extremely ANGRY.

Return to posts index

Roger Bolton
on Aug 20, 2012 at 11:59:23 pm

Hello Gareth we had a temporary problem with our license server which is now fixed. From the records ai can see Eberhard emailed you your license manually within 1 hour of the purchase.

Anyone who purchases now will get their license normally and everyone that purchased while we had the problem got emailed their license manually within 2 hours.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-
CoreMelt V2 plugins

Return to posts index

Mark Dobson
on Aug 21, 2012 at 6:02:24 am

Hi Roger,

Well, Eberhard contacted me directly and sent me a registration code.

Obviously I wasn't the only one that had a problem with this.

What concerned me was a call from my card provider asking me if I had actually authorised the payment which I confirmed.

Online trading should not be a matter of faith. What should happen is that when the customer pays the money, having disclosed highly confidential information, the supplier should provide the goods.

It's very unusual, first time for me, and disconcerting, to receive an email that says you can't have your registration and here is the receipt for the money you paid us.

Having received the software registration I'm delighted with your product but for a long moment I though I had given my money to a trojan horse outfit and had I not posted on this and other forums I've no idea how long I would have waited for the registration.

Anyway thank you for releasing this product for FCPX. I look forward to exploring its use.

Return to posts index

Roger Bolton
on Aug 21, 2012 at 7:22:31 am

I understand and all can I do is apologize again and assure you we have make sure this will not re-occur, please contact us at any time if you run into any issues using the product.

Roger
CoreMelt

-
CoreMelt V2 plugins

Return to posts index

Mark Dobson
on Aug 21, 2012 at 9:56:07 am

Much appreciated

Thanks for that

best regards

Mark

Return to posts index

Richert Goyette
on Aug 21, 2012 at 6:54:09 pm

Roger:

Thanks for the info on Lock & Load X.

The product page says that they are providing access to the demo footage to run our own evaluation. Do, you have a URL for those files.

Thanks

Return to posts index

Roger Bolton
on Aug 21, 2012 at 11:54:15 pm

Hi Richard, yes there are some clips here:

http://www.coremelt.com/downloads/ipad3/

-
CoreMelt V2 plugins

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved