FORUMS: list search recent posts

CoreMelt Gadget V2

COW Forums : CoreMelt Plug-ins

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Micajah Smithson
CoreMelt Gadget V2
on Jul 27, 2012 at 6:34:22 pm

We purchased Gadget V2 in 2010 and produced a series of videos using the Barcode Wipe.
Fast forward to today when the client has updated their logo and wants to update the videos.
After de-archiving the files (FCP v7.03) and opening I get the "Unable to load effect: "Barcode Wipe" error screen.
I've re-built preferences on the drive, re-installed the plug-in and still cant get the effect to show up . If I double-click on the transition I can re-apply the Barcode Wipe effect, and it's there. Clicking on registration shows I have an active license.
We used this as a signature transition throughout the 6 videos we created and I don't want to have to replace each one. The effect was customized to a certain extent for a lot of the transitions, and when it's replaced the effect does not match.
Any suggestions?

Return to posts index

Roger Bolton
Re: CoreMelt Gadget V2
on Jul 28, 2012 at 1:24:19 am

I'm not aware of any changes we've made that would stop you restoring the project, but here is an older version of CoreMelt Complete from 2010. Please try uninstalling and then installing this and tell us if it works.

http://www.coremelt.com/downloads/CoreMeltCompleteV2_23.dmg

-
CoreMelt V2 plugins

Return to posts index

Micajah Smithson
on Jul 30, 2012 at 11:13:54 pm

Installing the earlier version did not seem to help - here's frame grabs.
Double-click on the transition -after notification that the Barcode Wipe transition was missing:
And after re-applying the Barcode Effect from the drop-down menu

Return to posts index

Roger Bolton
on Jul 31, 2012 at 12:04:11 am

Hi Micajah, I've replied to you via direct email

Roger

-
CoreMelt V2 plugins

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved