FORUMS: list search recent posts

Coremelt Transitions don't work in CS6

COW Forums : CoreMelt Plug-ins

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Greg McDonald
Coremelt Transitions don't work in CS6
on Jun 12, 2012 at 5:11:04 am

I've installed the latest version Coremelt V2 Complete that just came out that is supposed to work in CS6 but none of the transitions work in Premiere Pro CS6.

I'm using them the same way I used them in 5.5, or do you apply them differently in CS6 than you did in 5.5? The filters look exactly the same as they did in 5.5 but maybe there's something I'm not seeing that's different.

When I apply a transition to the outgoing clip (the clip on the track above) and designate the incoming clip as the the track below, it only applies the transition to the outgoing clip and then hard cuts to the incoming clip when transition time completes.

In 5.5, there were some problem transitions such as "Fast User Switch" where Roger at Coremelt told me to also apply the filter "Set Matte"to the outgoing clip and that did the trick. I tried that in 6 but it doesn't do anything, or at least I've tried all the possible combinations (I think) of settings in Set Matte and none of them work.

Anyone else having the same problem in PPRO CS6? I'm talking about just the transitions, the effect filters work.

Thanks.

Return to posts index

Roger Bolton
Re: Coremelt Transitions don't work in CS6
on Jun 12, 2012 at 6:18:32 am

Hi, I've just tested in Premiere Pro CS6 and as far as I can see they work the same way. I just sent you an email with more details on the correct procedure to get them working.

There is a page here showing how to use them and it also lists some other important items for Premiere Pro users.

http://www.coremelt.com/support/premiere-pro-users.html

-
CoreMelt V2 plugins

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]