Lock and Load Trial

COW Forums : CoreMelt Plug-ins

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joe Munro
Lock and Load Trial
on Apr 5, 2012 at 4:57:25 pm

Hi guys,

I'm in a bit of a jam here...

I installed the trial version of Lock and Load about two weeks ago now with a specific project in mind, however, I didn't actually start the edit until today, when I realised that the trial had 2 days left, which should have been enough time for me to finish the edit and export, and then buy the package at a later date (funds aren't available at the moment). Before going into each of my 300+ clips in depth, I "detected motion" in each one. However when I came to start polishing each clips, Lock and Load decided the trial had now expired. It went from 2 days to 0 in a few hours.

I'm now left with a project that has "trial" written all over it, without the money to get rid of it.

I've read post on here from people who appear to work for CoreMelt, if one of you would be nice enough to help me out here, It'd be greatly appreciated. I have already sent an email to CoreMelt, but i've read of them not being so quick to reply. Time really is of the essence...

Kindest regards
Joe

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
Re: Lock and Load Trial
on Apr 5, 2012 at 5:03:12 pm

Hello, I can send you a temporally limited license. Please send me an email to eberhard (at) coremelt.com.

Regards, Eberhard

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]