FORUMS: list search recent posts

CoreMelt support failed me big time! Any suggestions?

COW Forums : CoreMelt Plug-ins

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lisa Croff
CoreMelt support failed me big time! Any suggestions?
on Apr 13, 2011 at 9:35:31 pm

CoreMelt FX Factory Issue - I purchased a transition effects package from these guys. I really love the transitions. BUT... this past weekend I was working on a project that was due on Tuesday, and some of my transitions kept getting the "trial expired" graphic even after rendering. I would try and re-enter my serial number but received a message telling me what I already knew: that I'm already registered! I emailed them immediately in hopes of some quick help. Well... it's Wednesday, my project was due yesterday, and still no response from them. I've searched for a phone number, but, no surprise, it seemingly doesn't exist. This burns me!!! Don't they realize that they are servicing professional editors? We have clients and deadlines. I saw a thread where a guy was trying to find a contact number, and someone from FX Factory replied and did everything but give him a number. I am a pro editor who happily spends money on great products that make my life easier. I thought these would be one, but the lack of support form your company is proving otherwise. You can't sell a product then just fall off the face of the earth when your customers need you. No repeat business here.

UPDATE - Working on another piece today, and still getting the "trial expired" - RRRRR. So unbelievably disgusted right now.

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
Re: CoreMelt support failed me big time! Any suggestions?
on Apr 13, 2011 at 10:05:46 pm

Hello, sorry for the delay.
According to our records you've purchased PolyChrome transition plugins. Can you please tell, which plugins show "Trial Expired"?

Regards, Eberhard

Return to posts index

Lisa Croff
on Apr 13, 2011 at 10:26:34 pm

Hello Eberhard,

Thank you for your response. I am trying to render the blowout crossfade, which I now assume is not included with what I purchased, no? Any advice from you on how to add these transitions withour having to re-purchase the polychrome transitions?

Thanks

Lisa K.C.

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
on Apr 13, 2011 at 10:55:50 pm

"Blowout Crossfade" belongs to the Gadget package, not to Polychrome. You can purchase Gadget separately.

Eberhard

Return to posts index

Keith Goldstein
on Apr 22, 2011 at 8:33:23 pm

We are having customer support problems as well. Two of us have been emailing for a full week, with no response (and of course there is no phone number). We are also trying to upgrade from v1 to v2 Complete. The upgrade price on their order form comes out to the full purchase price on the credit card page; it doesn't reflect the upgrade price. Our demo trial is now finished, and we've got due dates. I'm trying to give them money, but can't. What's going on here, guys? Not even a response with an explanation?

Keith Goldstein
President, Digital Media Producer
Motion AudioVision Productions

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
on Apr 23, 2011 at 1:58:31 pm

Sorry for the trouble, I've sent you an email.
Regards, Eberhard

Return to posts index

Keith Goldstein
on Apr 26, 2011 at 3:56:01 pm

Thanks Eberhard - the purchase link emailed to us finally worked ... paid for it Saturday ... just got the license today (Tuesday). Your temp license got us through the weekend.

Keith Goldstein
President, Digital Media Producer
Motion AudioVision Productions

Return to posts index

Danielle Warren
on Sep 26, 2011 at 8:27:52 pm

I'm having the same issue. I was told that I was getting the Coremelt Lock and Load package and to download the Complete V2 installer to install everything. Then I looked at the email I got with the registration code, and it says it's for the Editors Tools V2 plugin pack. But I was under the impression I was getting everything, including the C2 Delta V - Motion Transitions and C2 TRX - Filmic transitions.

But when I apply a transition from C2 TRX - filmic transitions in FCP, it says that my product is already correctly licensed and to re-render if the trial expired keeps coming up. Rendering does nothing and 'trial expired' still there. I'm confused. Do I have the right license or not?

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
on Sep 27, 2011 at 7:08:42 am

I've sent you an email.
Regards, Eberhard

Return to posts index

Kristen Farrell
on Mar 9, 2012 at 4:16:39 pm

I work for the Media Technology Services department at a public university. We ordered products from Core Melt in January and they have not arrived. I have tried multiple times to contact them through their web form, but have gotten no response.

Does anyone know how to contact them? Is there a customer service phone number published anywhere?

Thank you for your help,
Kristen

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
on Mar 9, 2012 at 4:51:13 pm

Hello,
we usually respond to customer requests within a day.
If you don't get a reply within a few days, it might be blocked by your anti spam filter.

Did you receive your product license key via email?
We don't ship software, but you can download the software from our website.

Please reply to me via email: eberhard (at) coremelt.com

Regards, Eberhard

Return to posts index

Kristen Farrell
on Mar 19, 2012 at 3:26:19 pm

After posting my question, Eberhard contacted me right away and we resolved the problem.

I found out that because the staff of Core Melt is spread out around the world, they can't have regular customer service office hours, which is why they don't have a phone number on the website. I think that our university firewall prevented their e-mail from getting to us. So, if you've tried to contact them and not gotten a response, check your spam/firewall settings.

I made a suggestion to them that they add a note about this to their website.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]