I downloaded the trial version of Lock and Load to try it on some very shaky handheld video. I loaded the video into the timeline, hit the Track Motion button, and got the following message: "Couldn't start Motion Tracking Please bring the related sequence to the front, move the time slider over the clip, and make sure Lock & Load is enabled." All these things have been done. What am I doing wrong here? Stats: FCP 6.0.6 running on an iMac w/3.06 GHz Intel Dual Core, 2GB RAM, Mac OS X 10.6.1 (Snow Leopard) Thanks, Jonathan
1. Move the clip to analyze to the timeline.
2. Make sure it is selected in the time line.
3. Make sure the time indicator is in the clip.
4. Make sure that the clip is showing in both the view and canvass windows.
5. Apply the filter.
6. Then press "track motion"