FORUMS: list search recent posts

Registering Lock & Load

COW Forums : CoreMelt Plug-ins

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Terry Norton
Registering Lock & Load
on Aug 9, 2010 at 6:06:11 pm

I did a direct contact last week, no response so far, so I'll seek help here.

I try to install my serial number in FCP. All I get is a error message about the installer no being located. I saw another thread with the same issue. Could I please get the installer so I can register?

Thanks

Terry

I started off with nothing...I still have most of it left.

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
Re: Registering Lock & Load
on Aug 9, 2010 at 6:44:08 pm

Sorry, I've just sent you a copy of the license installer.

Regards, Eberhard

Return to posts index

Terry Norton
on Aug 9, 2010 at 8:20:20 pm

Is it queued to be sent, or did you send it already?

Nothing here yet. I've already checked to see if it had been labelled as spam.

I have to ask, shouldn't the installer have been included in the product download? I even downloaded CoreMelt Complete V2, re-installed Lock & Load from that and still couldn't register because of no installer. At least that's what FCP is telling me.

Terry

I started off with nothing...I still have most of it left.

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
on Aug 9, 2010 at 9:35:45 pm

The installer is included in all our product packages, but for some reason it seems it was not correctly installed on your computer.
I had sent it already but maybe to the wrong address. I couldn't find your exact name in our customer records. Can you please send your email address to eberhard (at) coremelt.com.

Regards, Eberhard

Return to posts index

Billy Sheahan
on Sep 7, 2010 at 5:44:46 am

I'm having the same issue here. Bought Lock & Load on August 7th, downloaded the software and installed and could not get it to register either because it said it could not find the installer.

I wrote to Core Melt through their website a few weeks ago thinking I'd have time to work this out but never received a response from them and now my "trial" is up so all my work this month now has TRAIL EXPIRED stamped on it, even though I've paid for it. Anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks.

Billy

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
on Sep 7, 2010 at 6:54:33 am

I can't find your customer/purchase information. Can you please send me your email address to eberhard (at) coremelt.com. Then, I'll send you the license installer.

Regards, Eberhard

Return to posts index

Billy Sheahan
on Sep 7, 2010 at 5:12:21 pm

I just had a nice email exchange with Eberhard to help figure out why some of us were having this not being able to register issue.

It appears that the registration app does install properly even though FCP can't seem to find it. It's called V Twin Ignition and can be found in the (HD root) Library>Application Support>CoreMelt>Tools folder. Launch it manually and fill out your registration information and you're good to go.

No need to have Eberhard or anyone else for CoreMelt send you anything extra to install, as you already most likely have what you need. You just need to know where to look!

Hope this helps everyone.

Billy
Chicago, IL

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]