FORUMS: list search recent posts

L&L crashes FCP

COW Forums : CoreMelt Plug-ins

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Barbara Stein
L&L crashes FCP
on Jul 17, 2010 at 5:34:54 am

Resently I bought L&L and at the beginning of working with this plugin I was really happy and did not have any problems - but since yesterday it´s impossible to work with it.If the playhead is on a clip where 'I already have the unrendered L&L, FCP crashes.And it became even worse, Im not able to open my project anymore.
Do you have any idea?

Barbara

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
Re: L&L crashes FCP
on Jul 18, 2010 at 9:11:44 am

Hello,
do you use Lock & Load Frames or X?
Can you please send a crash log?
When you can't even open your project anymore, the data saved for Lock & Load might be corrupted.
In that case you need to temporarily uninstall Lock & Load. In Library/Plug-Ins/FxPlug remove both Lock & Load plugins. Then launch FCP again and open your project. Does this work now?
Remove all applied instances of Lock & Load or only the one which you suspect to cause the problem. Then save your project and quit FCP. Now move the plugins back to their original location, launch FCP, and open your project and apply Lock & Load again.
If this doesn't help, please try to delete your FCP preferences file "com.apple.finalcutpro.plist" and the folder "Final Cut Pro User Data" from your home folder ~/Library/Preferences.

Regards, Eberhard

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]