FORUMS: list search recent posts

Lock & load trial

COW Forums : CoreMelt Plug-ins

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Terje Rian
Lock & load trial
on Mar 31, 2010 at 9:17:29 pm

Hello,

I just downloaded CoreMelt V2 Bundle to check out the Lock & Load plug in. Installation on a MacPro 2x2.66 GHz (8 GB RAM), OS 10.5.8, FCP 7.0.1 went well. I choose the clip (about 6 sec long, 1920x1080 Sony XDCAM format) to stabilize (there are more clips on the timeline) and launch the Lock & Load X plug in. I start analyzing the clip. After about 1-2 minutes XML data is "written", bit as soon as the analyzing process is finished FCP crashes (FCP not responding).

The session file is large (about 35 MB). I also have older Core Melt plugins installed. Could this be the issue?

Any tips?

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Terje Rian

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
Re: Lock & load trial
on Apr 1, 2010 at 9:58:39 am

Hello,

"Lock & Load X" requires FCP to convert project data to xml. For complex projects the xml conversion can take quite a long time. In such cases please use "Lock & Load Frames" instead.

Regards, Eberhard

Return to posts index

Terje Rian
Re: Lock & load trial
on Apr 3, 2010 at 5:17:32 pm

Hello,

Thank you for your tip. When I do a clip export, launch a new session and import the clip (that needs
to be stabilized) into the new session, I'm able to use Lock & Load without any problems. The plug in actually manage to do a very useable stabilization in a very short time. Very nice!

Kind regards,
Terje Rian

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]