FORUMS: list search recent posts

SliceX loses tracking after I fix it.

COW Forums : CoreMelt Plug-ins

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
david fuku
SliceX loses tracking after I fix it.
on Feb 14, 2016 at 5:37:26 pm

Hi group, a little frustrated, I've owned this plugin since it came out but not very successful with using it. I've watched the videos and read the pdf's.

In this video I am showing how to adjust an office chair, I am isolating the actor's arm which is shot profile and is adjusting the side of the chair.

I'm selecting the guys arm with the bezier tool, I play back or forward to track it from the center of the clip. (Roger told me to try this) and after it tracks I back up to re-adjust where needed which is virtually every frame. Sometimes I will play back and it looks ok other times I will go back at a later time (5 minutes up to another day) then I check and the track is no where near where it was and I have to start over its so messed up when I say off, I'm talking half a body off.

I think I'm not understanding how the mocha selects the object is it contrast or the shape or? We shot at 23.98 and I can see blur in each frame wondering if that's an issue.

Return to posts index

Shane Bhatla
Re: SliceX loses tracking after I fix it.
on Feb 15, 2016 at 3:42:28 am

Hello David,

Would you able to send us an email at support(at)coremelt(dot)com so we can take a look at the footage and let you know the issue?

The best way of sending us the clip would be through Dropbox or Google Drive.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved