FORUMS: list search recent posts

SliceX loses tracking after I fix it.

COW Forums : CoreMelt Plug-ins

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
david fuku
SliceX loses tracking after I fix it.
on Feb 14, 2016 at 5:37:26 pm

Hi group, a little frustrated, I've owned this plugin since it came out but not very successful with using it. I've watched the videos and read the pdf's.

In this video I am showing how to adjust an office chair, I am isolating the actor's arm which is shot profile and is adjusting the side of the chair.

I'm selecting the guys arm with the bezier tool, I play back or forward to track it from the center of the clip. (Roger told me to try this) and after it tracks I back up to re-adjust where needed which is virtually every frame. Sometimes I will play back and it looks ok other times I will go back at a later time (5 minutes up to another day) then I check and the track is no where near where it was and I have to start over its so messed up when I say off, I'm talking half a body off.

I think I'm not understanding how the mocha selects the object is it contrast or the shape or? We shot at 23.98 and I can see blur in each frame wondering if that's an issue.

Return to posts index

Shane Bhatla
Re: SliceX loses tracking after I fix it.
on Feb 15, 2016 at 3:42:28 am

Hello David,

Would you able to send us an email at support(at)coremelt(dot)com so we can take a look at the footage and let you know the issue?

The best way of sending us the clip would be through Dropbox or Google Drive.

Regards,
Shane

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]