FORUMS: list search recent posts

Can't see Track X Toolbar in FCP X

COW Forums : CoreMelt Plug-ins

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sean Martin
Can't see Track X Toolbar in FCP X
on Aug 19, 2015 at 10:44:16 pm

Hi Folks,

I've been trying to follow this tutorial from Coremelt, about replacing the sky in a shot, using FCP X and Slice X/Track X from Coremelt:https://vimeo.com/channels/coremelttrackx/90956919

At 1.58 he tells us to select the polygon shape tool from the Track X toolbar, but I don't see this in my FCP X.

I can't figure out how to get the Track X toolbar to appear, unless it's due to the fact that I'm using the trial versions of both programs?

Any advice gratefully appreciated! Thanks.

Return to posts index

Roger Bolton
Re: Can't see Track X Toolbar in FCP X
on Aug 21, 2015 at 3:33:19 am

Yes the toolbar exists in the trial version, please make sure the select tool is active and you have selected the generator in the timeline, the on screen control should then be drawn.

-
Freelance: Flame - Smoke - Resolve - Nuke - VFX Supervision
Owner / Director: CoreMelt Plugins

Return to posts index

David Shaw
on Dec 15, 2015 at 2:58:34 pm

I have exactly the same problem, all my setting appear the same as the tutorials author but no tool bar....

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
on Dec 15, 2015 at 6:28:59 pm

Hello,

we've released a fix for this issue a few weeks ago. Please download and install the latest version and try again. Does it work now?

Regards, Eberhard

Return to posts index

David Shaw
on Dec 16, 2015 at 11:18:06 am

Thanks for the quick reply. I've closed FCPX, uninstalled, reinstalled, relaunched FCPX and I can now see the toolbar. I think I may have left FCPX open when I first installed the product so that may have caused it. Thanks

Return to posts index

Roger Bolton
on Jan 12, 2016 at 9:14:58 pm

If you still see this problem, please try running the installer again. If that doesn't work please contact us at support at coremelt dot com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]