FORUMS: list search recent posts

"Hellper Process Connection Lost" stopping project from exporting.

COW Forums : CoreMelt Plug-ins

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Anthony Hudson
"Hellper Process Connection Lost" stopping project from exporting.
on Jul 16, 2015 at 3:01:19 pm

Hi there,

I've been using Final Cut Pro X 10.1.1 to edit a video. Now that I have finished, I am trying to export it but every time I try, the export stops working at 13% accompanied with a pop up message saying the following:

"Helper Proccess Connection Lost
The connection to the SliceX/TrackX helper process was lost. Please restart FCP X and try again.If this happens repeatedly, please contact the support at support@coremelt.com."

This has never happened to me before when trying to export and it seems to me it has to do with the fact that I am using the Coremelt effect plug in "Old TV" in this video. I'm not familiar with SliceX/TrackX but I looked it up and downloaded it to see if that would fix the problem but it didn't help. Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be?

Thanks.

P.S: I spelled Helper "Hellper" because it would not let me include the word "help" in the subject.

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
Re: "Hellper Process Connection Lost" stopping project from exporting.
on Jul 16, 2015 at 4:33:20 pm

Hello,

can you please check the system log for related error messages?
You can see the system log when you open the Console application and choose "All Messages" from the list.
Please search for messages from VTwinFx and FCP X about the time when the error messages appears.

Regards, Eberhard

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]