FORUMS: list search recent posts

TrackX dropping frames

COW Forums : CoreMelt Plug-ins

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mastermedia Videotutoriales
TrackX dropping frames
on Jun 24, 2015 at 1:14:00 pm

Hi, I have a footage with a wall and a TV with black screen on it. And I want to put a video on it. The TV tracking process has been ok, but after that when I have inserted the vĂ­deo on the TV, then this inserted video go very slow, dropping frames. Please could you help me?

Thanks in advance

Emilio

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
Re: TrackX dropping frames
on Jun 24, 2015 at 3:12:23 pm

Which FCP X version are you using? If you're using FCP X 10.2.x, you should update TrackX to the latest version.
If this doesn't help, what are your project, clip, and insert clip frame rates? Do you apply any speed changes?

Eberhard

Return to posts index

on Jun 24, 2015 at 4:19:35 pm

I am using FCP X 10.2.1 and I have bought the plugin just today, the version it is supposed to be 1.0/2.9.1, and I suppose it is the las t version but I am not sure, because I can't find the Version history on the core melt web page. Could you confirm, please?

My project is 25p, the same as clip and inserted clip, and I didn't apply any speed changes to both clips, but it is possible that another clips on the project could have an speed changes.

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
on Jun 25, 2015 at 7:40:03 am

Version 2.9.1 is quite outdated when working with FCP X 10.2.x. Please download and install the latest version and try again.

Eberhard

Return to posts index

on Jun 25, 2015 at 9:42:29 am

Thats solved the problem, thanks so much ;-)

By the way it could be interesting to have a version history on your web page for all of your great products.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]