FORUMS: list search recent posts

Purchased product Editors Tools do not have the advertised Clone Layer and other tools. No one is responding. Yesterday May 31.

COW Forums : CoreMelt Plug-ins

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Adjua Mantebea
Purchased product Editors Tools do not have the advertised Clone Layer and other tools. No one is responding. Yesterday May 31.
on Jun 1, 2015 at 5:41:04 pm

I'm extremely disappointed that no one has responded to my requests after having purchased software that was not available. I am also concerned that there is no direct support to resolve this problem.
The money has already been taken from my credit account. Yet, I cannot contact anyone for support. Therefore, I demand a refund immediately.

It is unfortunate that companies like this one creates a suspicious nature about purchasing items online.

This is shameful business and I reach out to Roger Bolton for not following up. The only reply I received was to tell me the other items posted were not included at the fee I paid. Well what about the items that are supposed to be in the app? None of them are there.

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
Re: Purchased product Editors Tools do not have the advertised Clone Layer and other tools. No one is responding. Yesterday May 31.
on Jun 1, 2015 at 6:10:06 pm

Please consider yesterday was sunday. "Clone Layer" is part of the "Gadget" and the "Plugin Set" bundle but not part of the "Editors Tools" bundle.
Which other tools are you missing?

Eberhard

Return to posts index

Adjua Mantebea
Re: Purchased product Editors Tools do not have the advertised Clone Layer and other tools. No one is responding. Yesterday May 31.
on Jun 1, 2015 at 6:18:16 pm

I am interested in using the Clone Layer and thought by the info below that it was included. This response from Roger Bolton confirms that I may have purchased the correct plugins. I just need the right tool and I don’t mind admitting I purchased the wrong thing in error.

This my email and Roger’s response at the bottom states that I should have the Clone Layer tool for FCP7.

I purchased the full version. I did not receive all of these apps. I only have Lock and Load. What am I doing wrong?

Lock and Load X 2.0.1 (FxPlug 3)
PolyChrome Trx - Filmic Transitions 2.5
PolyChrome Delta V - Motion Transitions 2.5
Luminous V2 - Glows and Blurs 2.7
Shatter V2 - Grunge and Stylised Effects 2.7
Pigment V2 - Color Tools 2.7
Gadget V2 - Editors Tools 2.7
ImageFlow Fx V2 2.5
VeeYou V2 2.5
ActiveText V2 1.1

You purchased Editors Tools V2 which is Pigment V2 - Color Tools 2.7 and Gadget V2 - Editors Tools 2.7
It does not include all the other products above. The bundle with those products costs $279.

What you purchased does include Clone Layer. Have you installed the CoreMelt V2 Plugin Set installer? Clone Layer is in there under category C2 Gadget Editors Tools.

http://www.coremelt.com/download/completev2/

Roger
CoreMelt

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
on Jun 1, 2015 at 6:41:50 pm

Sorry, I was wrong and Roger's reply was correct. Editors Tools includes Gadget which includes Clone Layer.
If you didn't yet install, please download and run this installer: http://www.coremelt.com/download/completev2/

Then you should see in FCP 7 Clone Layer in the category "C2 Gadget - Editors Tools" under video filters.
Is it there?

Eberhard

Return to posts index

Adjua Mantebea
on Jun 1, 2015 at 7:24:07 pm

This is the same file I installed before. I uninstalled it and reinstalled from the link you provided. Here is the result.

Coremelt.png, CM Folder.png, FCP7 Effects.pdf

I hope you can see the file. But the results is the same.

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
on Jun 1, 2015 at 7:38:36 pm

Which OS version do you have?

Return to posts index

Adjua Mantebea
on Jun 1, 2015 at 7:39:55 pm

I’m running Maverick, version 10.9.5.

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
on Jun 1, 2015 at 7:44:04 pm

I suspect there's missing a library for FCP 7. Please download this file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gyrb45yys0t06qu/VTwinFx.fxplug.zip?dl=0

After unzipping copy it to /Library/Plug-Ins/FxPlug on your system volume, then relaunch FCP 7.
Does it work now?

Eberhard

Return to posts index

Adjua Mantebea
on Jun 1, 2015 at 8:16:19 pm

There are no plug-in folders in the Library or in a folder for FCP7. All other Plugin folders are in application folders. Should I create at plug-in folder in the Library?

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
on Jun 1, 2015 at 8:25:39 pm

Yes please create the folder "Plug-Ins" inside the library folder and put VTwinFx.fxplug into it.

Eberhard

Return to posts index

Adjua Mantebea
on Jun 1, 2015 at 9:04:48 pm

I’ve done everything that was asked, but to no avail. I’m not sure what to d at this point.

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
on Jun 1, 2015 at 10:29:23 pm

You mentioned you have Lock & Load installed. Then there should have been already the "Plug-Ins" folder.
Is it possible you did copy the library to a different folder than /Library/Plug-Ins ?
The VTwinFx.fxplug plugin should be in the same folder as the Lock & Load.fxplug plugins.

Eberhard

Return to posts index

Adjua Mantebea
on Jun 1, 2015 at 11:39:44 pm

No. There was only one folder inside the ÇoreMelt folder. The CoreMelt Uninstaller. Inside that was the all of the removal files. It’s possible that I installed it somewhere else, but I didn’t change anything in the path during the install. Perhaps I can do something to change that.

Return to posts index

Adjua Mantebea
on Jun 1, 2015 at 11:47:00 pm

I think I figured it out. But I don’t know how to fix it. I pointed the install to an external drive and it created it own applications support folder. A separate library with all the folders and plugs in folder. But I don’t know if I placed all the filed where they should if it will work. I will try it.

That is odd.

Return to posts index

Adjua Mantebea
on Jun 1, 2015 at 11:59:28 pm

Success! If this is what the future holds for plugs-in. I don’t need the nightmare.

Return to posts index

Adjua Mantebea
on Jun 4, 2015 at 9:02:09 pm

HI Guys,
I was very successful with finally figuring out how to load C2 Gadgets in FCP7. Also, I was able to successfully remove a visible mic (lavelier) from the clip using clone layer. I am now trying to remove a second mic (lavelier) from the second subject in the clip. If I want to create a second layer, can I and how would that be done? Or what is the best way to remove two objects from a clip?

Thanks.

Adjua

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
on Jun 5, 2015 at 6:37:28 am

You can do this by applying a second instance of "Clone Layer" to the clip and adjusting its parameters to replace the second object as you did for the first object.

Eberhard

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]