FORUMS: list search recent posts

update for FCP7 / Motion 4

COW Forums : CoreMelt Plug-ins

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Roger Bolton
update for FCP7 / Motion 4
on Aug 10, 2009 at 12:46:49 am

CoreMelt has updated all its plugins to version 2.2.1a. This is a free update if you have purchased any V2 product.

http://www.coremelt.com/support/overview/free-updates.html

This update fixes corrupted graphics output in Motion 4 on some graphics cards which occurred with previous CoreMelt V2 versions.

If you are still using FxFactory versions of CoreMelt products they will work correctly in FCP7 / Motion 4 as long as you install FxFactory 2.0.8

Roger
CoreMelt

Return to posts index

david bogie
Re: update for FCP7 / Motion 4
on Sep 15, 2009 at 4:18:10 pm

[Roger Bolton] "If you are still using FxFactory versions of CoreMelt products they will work correctly in FCP7 / Motion 4 as long as you install FxFactory 2.0.8 "

All of my CoreMelt freebies (which I appreciate and have recommended) stopped working with the installation of FxFactory 2.0.9 a few days ago. Today I downloaded the VeeYou freebies from CoreMelt (which I appreciate and recommend) and they seem to have all come back, probably with new features and improvements?

Very glad to see you have a forum here on the Cow. Urge you to cruise the AE and Motion forums once a week looking for possible ways to connect with your users or potential users.

bogiesan

Return to posts index

Roger Bolton
Re: update for FCP7 / Motion 4
on Sep 15, 2009 at 11:03:38 pm

thanks, wasn't aware of an issue with our freebies and fxfactory 2.0.9. I will investigate this.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]