FORUMS: list search recent posts

Manual Tracking

COW Forums : CoreMelt Plug-ins

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alexander Bradley
Manual Tracking
on May 13, 2015 at 7:24:06 am

Salut Tout le Monde,

I am pulling my hair out. I'm working with footage shot on a glidecam through tunnels and some underwater go pro footage through tunnels and Lock and Load is providing my with absolutely horrible results. Snap zooming and shifting from one part of the frame to another, it is completely useless. Some shots are not bad, but at one point will just launch out of frame for no reason. Other times when walking down a tunnel it tracks the person I am following, and not the tunnel, making my footage look like they were wearing the camera strapped to their chest.

I think I can fix a few of these problems if I could just adjust a few of the tracking points manually. But I can't see how to do this. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
Re: Manual Tracking
on May 13, 2015 at 7:57:41 am

Hello,

please try Lock & Load "Advanced Tracking [ROI]" to adjust the tracking region as needed.

Eberhard

Return to posts index

Alexander Bradley
on May 13, 2015 at 8:06:37 am

Thanks Eberhard,

Where might I find the Advanced Tracking ROI? I tried a google search for "Lock & Load "Advanced Tracking [ROI]" and can't find any other information out there.

Alexander

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
on May 13, 2015 at 8:15:06 am

On which host is this? I was assuming you're using FCP X, where you'd find "Advanced Tracking [ROI]" in the category "C2 Lock & Load".
For Premiere/AE there's only one plugin, and you can specify the roi in the parameter panel of the plugin.

As Roger suggests, we can better help you when we see your video.

Eberhard

Return to posts index

Roger Bolton
on May 13, 2015 at 8:03:24 am

Please email us at support@coremelt.com and if you send the clip to us we can advise you on how to get the best results.

-
Freelance: Flame - Smoke - Resolve - Nuke - VFX Supervision
Owner / Director: CoreMelt Plugins

Return to posts index

Alexander Bradley
on May 13, 2015 at 10:05:15 am

Thank you very much for offering to take a look at my footage to give me some advice. I send through a mail a few hours ago and just wanted to make sure you received it.
Alexander

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]