FORUMS: list search recent posts

TrackX and Connected Clips

COW Forums : CoreMelt Plug-ins

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Robert Croy
TrackX and Connected Clips
on Jan 22, 2015 at 2:46:54 pm

Does TrackX work with connected clips? I have a connected clip where I want to replace the image on a computer screen. Using the Track Layer when I go try to track the skimmer and playhead go to the start of the underling clip and I am not able to move them anywhere until I delete the Track Layer. I also tried using a compound clip with the Track Layer on top, that did not work, the playhead and skimmer had the same behavior as before. Then I tried adding TrackX inside the compound clip, the tracking worked but the replacement clip would not show up on the screen although it was visible in the well of the generator.

Return to posts index

Roger Bolton
Re: TrackX and Connected Clips
on Feb 2, 2015 at 5:39:13 am

sorry for the late reply, emailing us at support at coremelt dot com will always get our attention.

TrackX must be applied to a clip on the primary storyline, it has to be connected directly to a clip on the storyline. In your case, yes you need to apply it inside the compound clip. If that doesn't work then make sure you click on "surface" to see the result of the trackX effect.

If you are still having problems please email us

-
Freelance: Flame - Smoke - Resolve - Nuke - VFX Supervision
Owner / Director: CoreMelt Plugins

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]