FORUMS: list search recent posts

Need Assistance Creating a Multipurpose Dual Monitor Setup

COW Forums : Art of the Edit

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Imani Wilson
Need Assistance Creating a Multipurpose Dual Monitor Setup
on Feb 18, 2016 at 5:02:25 pm

Hi CCow community, I have a very general inquiry I need some information on.

I'm currently turning my bedroom into a studio and rather than have my 40" LCD which serves as my (Desktop Monitor, Gaming Screen and TV Screen) I was hoping to get maybe 2x 27" or 30" LCDs and have a similar set up just with two monitors instead of the 1 40". The 40" has three HDMI outputs (1 for the desktop via a VGA to HDMI cable, 1 HDMI from my Playstation 4, and the last for Cable).

What would be the most reasonable or logically efficient way to have this set up replicated but with two monitors instead? I figure the two monitors would make video editing on my desktop and occasionally via my laptop's single HDMI plug in a Breeze! Plus when it comes to things like Live Streaming Games it helps to have several screens versus 1.

Any and all help or sources on this matter is greatly appreciated guys!

P.S. Still haven't found the preferred monitors yet but I figure with my current stand or a new one, 2x 24" LCDs or higher should do the trick! Also, not focusing on 4K yet as it doesnt seem to be that big of a demand for me, when it does I'll invest accordingly.

Best,
Imani

Doctor who is the strangest metaphor about life. Sure we don't technically die and become some new person each day. But every year, something different happens to us, we're the same person but slightly different in time and space.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]