FORUMS: list search recent posts

Lovely TV series intro.

COW Forums : Art of the Edit

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Juan Manuel Palomino Domínguez
Lovely TV series intro.
on Nov 9, 2015 at 8:15:32 pm

Well, im love with this intro, but im completely amazed by the distort effect in the 0:53 second. Is there any suggest about watch could it be about? Thank you all!

Juan Ma.

Return to posts index

Re: Lovely TV series intro.
on Nov 10, 2015 at 7:03:46 pm

Nobody liked it? 17 views...

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
on Nov 10, 2015 at 7:37:26 pm

I didn't quite understand your original question. There's a lot of what looks like what we over here call "lens whacking", or an effect that imitates it.

The specific effect you call out by time code number is indeed very visually arresting. Disturbing, even. I'm not sure how it is done except maybe to map the walls, floor and ceiling into a box in 3-d space, and put the model on her own layer, then play with the 3-d box rotation controls. As to what the show is, I dunno. but to me, it looks like a telenovella version of a Victoria's Secret commercial :-)

Return to posts index

on Nov 10, 2015 at 8:41:57 pm

It is, im living in Brazil and its about models and the fashion world!! Any comment about that intro will be appreciated. Man, i just love it!

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
on Nov 10, 2015 at 8:44:25 pm

Tudo bem, then, I guess :-) So, what part of it did YOU work on? :-)

Return to posts index

on Nov 11, 2015 at 8:14:06 pm

I was not parto of the project. I just love the editing technique. Thats why im asking for comments in the tread. I was searching for your suggestions, they was really useful. Thank you!!

Return to posts index

Bill Davis
on Nov 12, 2015 at 5:23:57 am

Pure guessing but maybe shoot the master - then remove the model and replace her with a target (maybe a ball on a stand referencing the middle of her body - then re-position the camera to the alternate angles and frame them to align with where the middle of the models body would have been.

Then cut her out of the master and re-layer her on top of the alternate angles of the room?

Again, just a guess.

Know someone who teaches video editing in elementary school, high school or college? Tell them to check out http://www.StartEditingNow.com - video editing curriculum complete with licensed practice content.

Return to posts index

on Nov 18, 2015 at 3:05:23 pm

Im really thinking that its about a kind of displacement map, which is used in a 3d pre composed layer. I found a very similar effect in The Walking Dead intro, at 0:13 sec.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]