FORUMS: list search recent posts

Editing Forum

COW Forums : Art of the Edit

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
TIffany Upshaw
Editing Forum
on Apr 20, 2012 at 4:34:41 am

Hello! My name is Tiffany. I am currently a student and aspiring editor. I just got back from Light Iron REDuser 4K competition and NAB. It has come to my attention there that joining a forum is a great way to learn more about editing and meet new people. So I have been searching the web for a forum that I would like. I personally like the way REDuser forum is set up and how close everyone is. Not only do they talk about the RED cameras but everything film. I would like to find an editing forum like that. I'm not quite sure if CreativeCow is that place or not? Or if there is another place for that. However, I thought I would start here and try it out and see what y'all thought. If y'all would suggest CreativeCow or some place else?

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
Re: Editing Forum
on Apr 20, 2012 at 2:00:36 pm

Welcome, and you might want to peruse some of the older threads in this forum to see if there's anything there of interest.

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Apr 20, 2012 at 3:55:02 pm

What editing Software are you using?

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Vimeo page

Return to posts index

TIffany Upshaw
on Apr 20, 2012 at 6:29:59 pm

Premiere Pro

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Apr 20, 2012 at 6:42:11 pm

In addition to hanging out at this forum I think you should also check out the Premiere Pro forum. To check out the forum click here: http://forums.creativecow.net/adobepremierepro

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Vimeo page

Return to posts index

TIffany Upshaw
on Apr 20, 2012 at 6:51:36 pm

Thanks so much!! I will definitely do that.

Return to posts index

Kylee Peña
on Apr 23, 2012 at 7:45:53 pm

If you're on Twitter, come on at 9PM ET and search for the hashtag #postchat (or use tweetchat.com). It's a weekly hour long discussion among editors. From there, you can find a bunch of editors to follow. Many of the editors who lead the discussions have extensive Twitter lists with tons of editors, and you can just follow the whole list to get started.

Besides forums, this is a nice, real-time discussion among editors.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]