FORUMS: list search recent posts

RF Music that doesn't suck!?

COW Forums : Art of the Edit

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Travis Hunt
RF Music that doesn't suck!?
on Sep 15, 2011 at 5:08:25 am

There are so many providers of RF music out there, but does anyone know of any providers with actual cool music? Some qualifiers...

1. Doesnt sound straight out some kid's synethesizing software (ie actually sounds produced)
2. Doesn't sound like it's from the 80's (or 90's for that matter) but sounds modern and cool
3. Doesn't cost rediculous amounts of money.
4. Actually has music that you can legitimitely use in a myriad of corporate productions (ie its great to have these hard core cinematic hollywood scores...but often they just sound dumb in a corporate production). I need stuff I can use often in corporate videos, that just sounds modern / slick.

I've had some success with some nice tracks from http://www.premiumbeat.com - but they just dont have the largest range. What is there seems to be good, but I feel like I have exhausted my options... I've requested client access to killertracks.com - but they dont post the costs on their site, and I have a feeling they are crazy expensive...

Are there any gems out there that I am not aware of?? I'd love to hear about it.

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
Re: RF Music that doesn't suck!?
on Sep 15, 2011 at 3:51:40 pm

I have practically stopped using needle-drop CD's since moving to SonicFire Pro. That or Acid loops may work for you, if you have any musical ability, you can tweak these loop-based music generators and get some good stuff. One of the nice things about SOnicfire is that you can browse every loop they have online, and just buy and download the ones you need, then mix and er-mix them to get a lot of mileage out of the same basic pieces.

Return to posts index

Cade Muhlig
Re: RF Music that doesn't suck!?
on Oct 5, 2011 at 7:53:27 pm

Audiojungle, Revostock and Shockwave-sound are what I use a lot. It might take a little searching, but there is some good stuff on there. I never really got to liking sonicfire. I bought it, and never really used it.
Although now, we're are moving more towards custom made music.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]