Mark Suszko
nifty, but hell on inkjet refills
on Dec 8, 2009 at 2:34:27 pm

http://www.fark.com/cgi/vidplayer.pl?IDLink=4832500

Return to posts index

Nick Griffin
Re: nifty, but hell on inkjet refills
on Dec 9, 2009 at 10:27:53 pm

Way cool! Love the song, too. Thanx, Mark!

Now the question is what was actually on the pages being flipped. I'm betting a big field of chroma-key green or blue. The video "inside the binders" is too perfect. I also don't think the pages are all being flipped, just the hands making the flipping motion -- otherwise there would have to be a LOT more pages and binders. That said... great concept and execution!

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
Re: nifty, but hell on inkjet refills
on Dec 10, 2009 at 12:10:31 am

Naw, the guy said it was printed out, I choose to believe him, it ain't no thang to export sequential stills from a timeline to a folder and print them, and the match-moving of all those frames I think would actually have been MORE work. I wish I had had this ability back when I was watching MTV and marveling at INXS "What you need" and Alan Parson's "Don't Answer Me". Back then I didn't have the budget for the early digital tools or for shooting and printing a lot of film captures off of a screen either. I even looked at adapting a xerox machine somehow by replacing the lighted scanning bar with a CRT, but of course, as Morbo the Futurama Anchorman would say, "Zerox copiers DO NOT WORK THAT WAY!!!"

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]