FORUMS: list search recent posts

please comment how bad my video was!!

COW Forums : Art of the Edit

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
tony antonio
please comment how bad my video was!!
on Mar 29, 2009 at 2:02:52 am

i'm looking for suggestions and comments on video so i can be better next time..
so pleae be as harsh as you must in comment.. comment.. comment

http://www.tonyfuego.com/myvideo.html

Tony

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
Re: Any thing I can do to make my video better!!
on Mar 30, 2009 at 2:40:07 pm

Tony,
I think a better title for your post should be, "Any thing I can do to make my video better!!"

I don't speak spanish so I can't comment on a lot of things. However. When we see the lady she has way to much head room and then not enough. Here are a bunch of articles on the Rule of Thirds that I think you will find useful. http://www.videomaker.com/search/?cx=016301996033947342722%3A-xsmlwign8w&q=... Hope this helps and best of luck.

Stephen Smith
Salt Lake Video

Check out my DVD Money Making Graphics & Effects for Final Cut Studio 2

Return to posts index

grinner hester
Re: please comment how bad my video was!!
on Mar 31, 2009 at 12:29:24 am

the good:
The whole music video had a pure, authentic vibe that resulted in what felt refreshing. It's very clean. Nice work, my friend.
the bad:
the framing of the girl walking was almost always off for me. It was consistant enough it felt intentional but I never connected. I kept wondering if there were steadier takes. Was the only thing that stuck out to me in a nagative way.
the ugly:
that whole promo below. It played at the same time creating instant irritation and it was not flattering on a production level or a host level. The gafix were tacky and dude was distractingly bouncing on what I truely hope was a pogo stick.

Return to posts index

tony antonio
on Mar 31, 2009 at 1:50:09 am

wow.. thanx.. once again.. one of those things.. you really dont think about till you hear it from someone else.. yeah.. he was moving around a lot.. no pogo stick.. just too much movement...

as far as the girl.. yeah.. it was so late.. and cold for her.. and my misuse of my glidecam 4000 did not help either.... ( I never did like a lot of videos I see where the video does not go with the music so I figured "let me keep it moving and flowing" but I will really really read the RULE book.. a lot of things Im learning as I go along..

thanx..

Return to posts index

tony antonio
on Mar 31, 2009 at 1:53:10 am

Oh.. yeah.. the effects were really tacky... I did not get payed for it.. So I just did it really quick...my first ever..

oh and the site.. yeah..I'll have to see if dreamweaver has a setting where I can put that second video to play only once clicked..

thanx again..

Return to posts index

Fernando Mol
on Mar 31, 2009 at 5:25:21 am

Here's a tutorial about embedding quicktime movies. Look for the "autostart" attribute.

I enjoyed the video.

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Mar 31, 2009 at 3:30:13 pm

Fernando, I don't see a link to the tutorial. Regardless, when posting on the COW just click on the button to the far right to embed a video in your post.

Hope this helps.

Stephen Smith
Salt Lake Video

Check out my DVD Money Making Graphics & Effects for Final Cut Studio 2

Return to posts index

Fernando Mol
on Mar 31, 2009 at 9:39:39 pm

Sorry, forgot to paste the link.

http://library.creativecow.net/articles/chaffin_abraham/embedding-quicktime...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]