FORUMS: list search recent posts

Editing Workshops

COW Forums : Art of the Edit

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andrea Mino
Editing Workshops
on Mar 16, 2009 at 8:23:31 pm

A little opposite to the previous thread i'm actually considering going back to school either for a master or for some serious learning experience in a workshop about editing. After learning lots of stuff editing two features and some commercials i feel there are so many questions unanswered and that, giving the country i'm at and the level of experience people have about film/video in all its phases here, i need to get some serious/formal learning beyond my autodidact experience especially since i don't have a place where i could prove if what i learn is actually well done.
Anyway, having said that i was wondering if any of you knows of a good database where i could look up for schools either for a Master in Post Production, Editing/ Color Correction (if there's something like that) or workshops around the world that you would recommend, which is actually what i would prefer. There is so much info out there about schools that is difficult to know which ones are serious about teaching and offer you a great deal of hands-on training.

thanks for your advices.
a.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]