FORUMS: list search recent posts

Royalty free music for trailers & teasers

COW Forums : Art of the Edit

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Branislav Nakic
Royalty free music for trailers & teasers
on Jan 14, 2009 at 10:38:32 am

Hi, can anyone recommend a collection of royalty free music that is good for movie trailers and teasers. I'm especially interested in dramatic music that sort of builds up over time and then breaks off in the finale. It has to be a DVD collection because buying online per song is not convenient for me (I don't have a budget for this type of thing). I understand that there is tons of stuff out there but usually there is a lot of crappy music and very little quality stuff inside a collection. As I do about 3-4 trailers weekly for a TV station I have to reuse a lot of stuff now.

Thanks

Bane

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
Re: Royalty free music for trailers & teasers
on Jan 15, 2009 at 7:26:38 pm

I know this is not the answer you where looking for but its a great library for what you want.

Non-Stop Music makes music for big budget movie trailers such as Batman, Narnia and more. You can purchase use of their big music library for a year or more. Just take a look:

Non-Stop Music

Stephen Smith
Salt Lake Video

Check out my DVD Money Making Graphics & Effects for Final Cut Studio 2

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Jan 15, 2009 at 8:37:50 pm

Sorry to keep posting, you should also take a look at Digital Juice's Stack Traxxs. They have a few albums dedicated to cinematic music. Their music is Royalty Free.

http://www.digitaljuice.com/products/product_volumes.asp?pvid=8

Stephen Smith
Salt Lake Video

Return to posts index

Branislav Nakic
on Jan 16, 2009 at 8:27:42 am

Stephen, thanks for the reply and tips. I'm not sure if Non-Stop music is viable option for me right now but the digital juice collection looks/sounds fine enough. I'll have to talk to my boss to see if we can order it ;).

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Jan 16, 2009 at 4:00:30 pm

I'm glad the Digital Juice collection will work out for you. I like their stuff a lot.

Stephen Smith
Salt Lake Video

Return to posts index

John Adams
on Jan 26, 2009 at 8:58:39 pm

A great company I've recently come in contact with is Deep East Music. Their stuff is awesome. Heads above the royalty free dross out there that passes itself off as music. They do bespoke tunes as well. And their client list is pretty impressive (Adidas, Toyota, and Spiderman 3 for those of you into your superheros...). They're a small company, nice guys to deal with, have taken lots of time with me on the phone when I've been looking for tracks.

I know I'm bigging them up quite a bit but coming across truly helpful folks in this business is always a relief, so I want to help spread the sunshine.

OK... I'll shut up now. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Their site --> http://www.deepeastmusic.com/

Rugged yet hygienic.

Return to posts index

Kyle Traynor
on Jan 29, 2009 at 2:35:39 am

I use a website called allmusiclibrary.net it got good packages or single songs if you need and the prices are pretty good. Hope that helps

Kyle Traynor
Post Production Artist
traynor.edit@gmail.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]