FORUMS: list search recent posts

Title?

COW Forums : Art of the Edit

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chaos Wrangler
Title?
on Jul 14, 2006 at 9:37:21 pm

We all wear many hats and I was wondering if anyone came up with a decent title.
Something that captures the true essence of our gifts and relates us the grandure of what we do.
OK that was over the top, how about something more spicy than "media generalist".
Any Ideas?

Andrew Commiskey
Editor, Soundmixer, Producer, Writer, 3D Artist, Voice Over, Camera Operator, Foley Artist, Web Compressionist,
Composer, ADD inspired "wak-a-mole" GFX designer, and general good egg.

Chaos is the beginning of everything.

Return to posts index

walter biscardi
Re: Title?
on Jul 15, 2006 at 12:16:04 am

My title is Creative Genius. honest. That what I have on my card.

Many clients have told me I'm a "freakin genius." I'm also a huge looney toons fan. My title used to be Creative Director. Put all that together and you get Creative Genius.

I think it best describes someone who edits video, creates graphics, creates animation, creates SFX shots, does digital compositing, creates motion graphics and titles, authors DVDs, designs editing systems, consults on HD Post, and manages to write some scripts and direct independent films. :-)

Walter Biscardi, Jr.
http://www.biscardicreative.com

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Return to posts index

mark harvey
Re: Title?
on Jul 24, 2006 at 10:53:23 am

I like to tell people that I am an artist. Video is seen more and more as an art form and we are the people who make it happen. The musuem of fine arts here in Montreal has an exhibit of music videos at the moment as they are seen as art form I have to admit though, Creative Genius soes sound way cooler. Multi media Guru sounds pretty cool too.

regards

Mark

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]