FORUMS: list search recent posts

OT: Tim Allen - thanks for posting the cool NASA footage from the SRB cameras!

COW Forums : Art of the Edit

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Suszko
OT: Tim Allen - thanks for posting the cool NASA footage from the SRB cameras!
on Jul 12, 2006 at 4:41:55 pm

Those were some extraordinary views! Watching the sky turn from blue to black in a few seconds was awesome, but tthe POV from the shuttle's SRB boosters.... WOW!

Return to posts index

Timothy J. Allen
Re: OT: Tim Allen - thanks for posting the cool NASA footage from the SRB cameras!
on Jul 13, 2006 at 12:40:51 am

I'm glad you liked it! It's always tough to get clear shots from cameras in that kind of environment. I've got to give credit a whole bunch of people for those views - people at Marshall, Kennedy and Johnson Space Centers.

For those who didn't catch it off of the satellite, I'm sure will replay it on NASA TV again soon.

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
Re: OT: Tim Allen - thanks for posting the cool NASA footage from the SRB cameras!
on Jul 13, 2006 at 5:43:41 pm

If you know of a link on one of the NASA sites, I want to "ride" the SRB's all the way to the water:-)

Return to posts index

Robert Ballew
on Jul 14, 2006 at 4:28:12 pm

Mark,

Look here:

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/shuttle/multimedia/index.html

Scroll down to video gallery, to STS-121 Forward Solid Rocket Booster Video

From Pad to Ocean, all the way.

Robert

Return to posts index

walter biscardi
on Jul 15, 2006 at 12:24:25 am

Thanks for the heads up. Excellent work by everyone at NASA and that is just truly amazing to see those images with such clarity. That's a LONG way from my days with the late John Holliman at CNN covering NASA launches.

Walter Biscardi, Jr.
http://www.biscardicreative.com

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Return to posts index

Donnie Smith
on Mar 4, 2008 at 7:41:00 pm

I knew I'd eventually bump into you somewhere again. :)
Donnie.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]