FORUMS: list search recent posts

Titanic 2

COW Forums : TV & Movie Appreciation

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Scott Roberts
Titanic 2
on Aug 5, 2010 at 2:22:56 pm

From the Studio that brought you Transmorphers AND Transmorphers 2: The Fall of Man...

Comes the sequel we've all been waiting 13 years to see...

"Looks like history is about to repeat itself"

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/LxEqaSGzpgc&hl=en_US&fs=1?color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/LxEqaSGzpgc&hl=en_US&fs=1?color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I predict it breaks the records and wins 15 Oscars.

My favorite thing about this is that it is actually real.

Return to posts index

Jeff Breuer
Re: Titanic 2
on Aug 5, 2010 at 3:59:55 pm

Wow...I thought for sure that was going to be a joke. I think this movie will sink faster than you can say Speed 2 (sorry for the bad pun).

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Aug 5, 2010 at 4:06:03 pm

I don't know, I wonder how many people will buy it just so they can see how bad it is...or funny for that matter. My question is, Scott, have you seen Transmorphers?

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Motion Tutorials

Return to posts index

Mike Cohen
on Aug 5, 2010 at 4:24:31 pm

This has to be fake - scenes could easily have been taken from other badly made movies - the digital shots look like they were done by a 12 year old with a Video Toaster (no offense to past Toaster users).

Looks like the quality of much of what is produced for Syfy movies - bad acting, bad writing, bad effects, lost of closeup shots to avoid building big sets, plenty of extras from Central Casting, and about the dumbest plot ever - with that description I'l bet Syfy producers are salivating.

There was talk a few years ago about making an actual Titanic 2 ship, but Queen Mary 2 in reality is a better idea.

Mike Cohen

Return to posts index

Scott Roberts
on Aug 5, 2010 at 6:56:32 pm

Haha, no Stephen, I have not seen Transmorphers. It may blow my mind a little too much... I don't think I can handle it.

But Mike, I assure you this is real. And it's not just stuff shot to only make a funny trailer either. This is from Asylum Films, a wonderful little film studio that produces cheap knock-offs and sequels to popular movies, but they don't make them spoofs, they attempt to be serious!

Here are some other classics they've made in the last 5 years (100% serious here):

Snakes on a Train
Pirates of Treasure Island
The DaVinci Treasure
AVH: Alien vs. Hunter
The Day the Earth Stopped
Paranormal Entity
The Terminators

and my personal favorite... Allen Quatermain and the Temple of Skulls

I've never seen any of these, but the fact they exist amuses/disturbs me. From what I read though, apparently none of them are even so bad they're funny, they are just boring.

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Aug 5, 2010 at 7:18:35 pm

All of those movies listed including Transmorphers and Transmorphers 2 are available on Netflicks. A matter of fact, Transmorphers can be streamed. I think some one ( Not me) needs to watch one of these dandies and report back on their viewing experience.

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Motion Tutorials

Return to posts index

Mike Cohen
on Aug 5, 2010 at 7:25:41 pm

Haven't seen Transmorphers, but based upon some of the footage from Chicago recently, Transmorphers 3 should be good.

Return to posts index

Abraham Chaffin
on Aug 5, 2010 at 7:22:08 pm

Who names their boat Titanic II? Bad, bad idea.

Abraham

Return to posts index

Louis McLellan
on Aug 6, 2010 at 2:33:48 am

Or "The Minnow 3"

Editor, Sound Designer, Stop-Motion Animator, Lighting, and Pack Mule

Return to posts index

Mike Cohen
on Aug 7, 2010 at 12:30:45 am

I just watched a few minutes of Transmorphers on Netflix.

Wow, I won't criticize a mainstream movie again - The Asylum Studios sets a new standard of badness. The Laser Cats skits from SNL are just about equal as far as egregious over-acting, but these actors play it serious as mentioned earlier in this thread. This movie makes so many bad movies seem less bad.

Mike Cohen

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]