FORUMS: list search recent posts

Damon Wayans is a jerk

COW Forums : TV & Movie Appreciation

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Stephen Smith
Damon Wayans is a jerk
on Nov 16, 2018 at 3:42:07 pm

I'm probably the only person in this forum watching the Lethal Weapon TV show. The guy who plays Riggs is actually incredible. Especially since he had big shoes to feel. Damon Wayans plays Murtaugh and they both have really good chemistry. Come to find out they hate each other's guts and wouldn't talk to each other unless delivering lines. In a nutshell Damon Wayans, the big name on the show got the actor who plays Riggs fired. So they killed the character off last season. This new season just started and Damon Wayans has announced he is quitting. We already have a Lethal Weapon show with Riggs and now Murtaugh. I'm sure Fox will try to keep it going since it is one of their most viewed shows but lets face it. This is death for the show. Why didn't Wayans just quite last season if he didn't want to do the show. He really had to put Fox in a situation where they had to choose between the two actors and get the one fired and then quite. I think everyone out there has had to work with someone they don't like and they put their head down and get the work done. At least I still have the Goldbergs!

Stephen Smith

Utah Video Productions

Check out my Vimeo page

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
Re: Damon Wayans is a jerk
on Nov 16, 2018 at 4:21:01 pm

"I'm probably the only person in this forum watching the Lethal Weapon TV show. "

I think I found your problem.

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Nov 16, 2018 at 4:57:37 pm

Yep, me and 8 million other people. On Rotten Tomatoes session 1 it has a 91% rating. It is a surprisingly good show.

Stephen Smith

Utah Video Productions

Check out my Vimeo page

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
on Nov 16, 2018 at 5:20:06 pm

Damn, and I was getting SHORT... just a little while until retirement...

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Nov 16, 2018 at 7:12:23 pm

:-)

Stephen Smith

Utah Video Productions

Check out my Vimeo page

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]