FORUMS: list search recent posts

mission impossible fallout

COW Forums : TV & Movie Appreciation

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Wright
mission impossible fallout
on Jul 29, 2018 at 4:58:16 am

spoiler free.
great movie. great sound design and music. the sound should get an award for sound design. fun action movie.
cruise can still run. I would say you have to see it in the theatres. its live action helicopter chase is more theatrical than modern cgi star wars as it looks great on large screen. don't miss it!

Return to posts index

Jeff Hinkle
Re: mission impossible fallout
on Jul 30, 2018 at 2:51:22 pm

Agree that it's a good movie and a lot of fun. Was kind of surprised by how many trailer shots are not in the final film. Not small shots, either; big stunt setpieces.

---
It is easier to destroy than to create.
More fun, too.

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
on Aug 9, 2018 at 4:56:40 pm

I saw it in the theater and regretted not waiting for a stream at home.

It's entertaining enough, but frankly the stakes-raising in this movie was cranked up to a cartoonish level, and that's saying something for this franchise. I lost count how often my wife and I turned to each other to say: "Oh, COME ON!"

Cruise in this movie is the same age Wilford Brimley was when that actor starred in "Coccoon".

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Aug 12, 2018 at 3:14:48 am

I had a blast and enjoyed the movie. Knowing that Tom does his own stunts and broke his leg in this film...plus really did fly the helicopter made the action scenes feel more tense. I'm surprised Tom has not gotten injured more or died. Well, I guess he died in the Mummy :-). You have to hand it to him. When he makes a film he is all in.

Stephen Smith

Utah Video Productions

Check out my Vimeo page

Return to posts index

Carly Swinson
on Sep 10, 2018 at 9:19:27 am

He has taken the leaf out of Jackie Chan book of doing all the stunts himself. This makes the fan love a movie star more. i give this movie 8/10 and enjoyed it a lot.

Web Designer & Developer

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]