FORUMS: list search recent posts

Four Months Worth of Movie GIF Reactions

COW Forums : TV & Movie Appreciation

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Scott Roberts
Four Months Worth of Movie GIF Reactions
on Oct 2, 2017 at 3:36:50 pm

I've been somewhat absent from this beloved forum for a good chunk of this year, which makes me sad! Life has decided to become exceptionally busy for me in every way. From buying a new house and doing all that comes with it, to starting the process of trying to have a baby (wait, I'm supposed to put it where?!?!), I just haven't had time to write reviews very much anymore. And while I still make time to *go* to movies, I just kind of take my opinion now and keep it to myself. I at least had a little time this morning to come back here and give the laziest form of reaction I can possibly think of... gif reactions!

Here's everything I've seen in the last four months!

WONDER WOMAN

via GIPHY

THE MUMMY

via GIPHY

47 METERS DOWN

via GIPHY

BABY DRIVER

via GIPHY

SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING

via GIPHY

WAR FOR THE PLANET OF THE APES

via GIPHY

THE BIG SICK

via GIPHY

DUNKIRK

via GIPHY

VALERIAN

via GIPHY

GIFTED

via GIPHY

ATOMIC BLONDE

via GIPHY

DETROIT

via GIPHY

BEWARE THE SLENDERMAN

via GIPHY

LOGAN LUCKY

via GIPHY

IT

via GIPHY

IRON PROTECTOR

via GIPHY

HIDDEN FIGURES

via GIPHY

KINGSMAN: THE GOLDEN CIRCLE

via GIPHY

Return to posts index

Mike Cohen
Re: Four Months Worth of Movie GIF Reactions
on Oct 2, 2017 at 3:50:05 pm

Scott - this is a unique way to review movies. I can almost hear your dry sarcasm in my head as I view these 1 second GIFs.

Personally, I only saw Dunkirk at the theater this year, but I have watched hundreds of hours of television series and movies on Netflix.
Let me just say that just because Netflix is spending $700 trillion on original content does not mean it is all great. Some Netflix movies have proven to be really, really, really awful. Most Netflix tv series are actually quite good, if not cinematically good. We even watched Sense8 which is not for everyone but with the Cliff Notes it is interesting to watch.

I'll make a new posting sometime summarizing our Netflix and Amazon viewing history another time.

Good to hear from you - I have been rather absent here too.

Mike Cohen

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
on Oct 2, 2017 at 8:35:43 pm

Welcome to fatherhood and the end of your freedom to enjoy your own time on your own terms for about 20 years. ☺ At least I'm sure you won't be one of those people that brings an infant to the theater, especially for R-rated fare.

I just saw Golden Circle and I didn't think it wasn't nearly as good or original as the first Kingsman movie, though Sir Elton was funny in it. Could have had more Elton in it.
I thought it was just kind of going thru the motions trying to repeat the first movie, without really concentrating on character development. It was offered in omnimax in my town but I'm happy I only saw it in 2-d. I don;t think it's a *bad* movie, but it's nothing that you can;t wait for Pay Per View/ Streaming/ Redbox to see.

Baby Driver and Logan Lucky are on my list to see.

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Oct 2, 2017 at 8:48:01 pm

https://media.tenor.com/images/d6d7b51cf09182b80816b09d6cb47f45/tenor.gif

Stephen Smith

Utah Video Productions

Check out my Vimeo page

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Oct 2, 2017 at 8:50:34 pm