Stephen Smith

Utah Video Productions

Check out my Vimeo page

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
Re: Jurassic World
on Nov 26, 2014 at 7:36:25 pm

Jurassic Park and Rex :-)

Seriously, after three movies, what corporation or rich individual would STILL decide this park concept was a good idea? Much less, mutating a NEW dino?

The scene of Chris riding with a pack of velociraptors,apparently tamed or trained, brings out the Calvin and Hobbes in everyone.

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Nov 26, 2014 at 8:23:30 pm

[Mark]
Seriously, after three movies, what corporation or rich individual would STILL decide this park concept was a good idea? Much less, mutating a NEW dino?

I think it was InGen who did the genetics for Jurassic Park. What ever company is running Jurassic World is worth investing in. I think the stock symbol is SOL. If they are publicly traded I would recommend putting most of your portfolio into them. Seriously, what could go wrong with a Dinosaur zoo. This new company will do a better job then that old guy running Jurassic Park. :-)

On a serious note, Jurassic Park 3 was people sneaking onto an abandoned island that was off limits to the public so it technically didn't have a third corporation trying to make the Park work.

The question is, is Jurassic World a reboot or does it take place after the failed attempts?

Stephen Smith

Utah Video Productions

Check out my Vimeo page

Return to posts index

Kylee Peña
on Nov 26, 2014 at 9:09:04 pm

Thought progression: "Oh man, this looks kind of terrible. WTF? No. Ugh. When does it come out? Are there midnight showings? I'll take two tickets please."

I was hoping for this though:

blog: kyleesportfolio.com/blog
twitter: @kyl33t
demo: kyleewall.com

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
on Nov 26, 2014 at 10:52:43 pm

Return to posts index

Scott Roberts
on Nov 27, 2014 at 4:26:56 pm

I'll be honest here, I'd see this no matter how crappy it looked. I'm just a Jurassic Park kinda dude. But Jurassic World looks kinda *just* stupid/crazy/weird enough to make me really excited. I mean, Chris Pratt as a guy who's friends with the dinosaurs? Some big ass sea dino? That slowed down version of the theme song? GYROBALLS? I'm in, you guys.

Also this has been floating around my internet circles, and it makes me laugh every time:

Return to posts index

Jeff Breuer
on Dec 1, 2014 at 2:49:05 pm

Haha! Great AD-JP mashup! OK, I'm glad I am not the only one wondering about why they made a park. I am with all of you, they are going to have a hell of a time convincing me that after the first two ANOTHER company thought this would be a good idea. I'm with Scott, I'll see it because it looks fun. If you go expecting it to live up to the original, you can only find disappointment. If you go looking for a fun popcorn movie, it should be fun. In the meantime I bought the original over the weekend, so that will be in my blu-ray player soon, convincing me I need to get a decent sound system.

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Feb 18, 2015 at 5:20:20 pm

Watch this updated trailer. Be sure to watch all the way to the end:

Stephen Smith

Utah Video Productions

Check out my Vimeo page

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]