FORUMS: list search recent posts

:-( Marvell

COW Forums : TV & Movie Appreciation

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Stephen Smith
:-( Marvell
on Jun 2, 2014 at 5:38:43 pm

I read an article saying that Marvel is no longer going to do the Marvel One Shot short films. I loved those. Hopefully they will be like Agent Coulson and come back from the dead.

Stephen Smith

Utah Video Productions

Check out my Vimeo page

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
Re: :-( Marvell
on Jun 2, 2014 at 6:29:13 pm

There is also talk of shutting down the entire Fantastic Four comics line (which started Marvel) because they don't want to be promoting Sony's movies. (Sony bought some FF rights from Marvel when it was in a drunk and poor Tony Stark phase).

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Jun 2, 2014 at 6:49:30 pm

Have you seen the newest season of Arrested Development?

Stephen Smith

Utah Video Productions

Check out my Vimeo page

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
on Jun 2, 2014 at 8:10:49 pm

It's always been on my list of shoes to binge watch but asides from a few short samples, not an A.D. watcher yet.

And it's just one L in Marvel.

I'm looking at AMC's new "Catch Fire and" series. Touted as an 80's Mad Men-like look at early PC development. Something like a fictionalized version of the story of Compaq and/or maybe Eagle computers. But with sexy women engineers all over the place.

They reference a prop issue of BYTE magazine in one of the first episodes, and I wax nostalgic, having got to read every issue in the high school tech library as they came out, back in the day. I started reading those when the cover was the IMSAI Altair.

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
Re: :-( Marvel
on Jun 2, 2014 at 8:41:05 pm

[Mark]
It's always been on my list of shoes to binge watch but asides from a few short samples, not an A.D. watcher yet.

A.D. Season 4 has a running gag with Fantastic 4 that I think you would love. The lawyers for “Stan Lee and Marvel” cease-and-desist jokes are really funny. Especially the dumpster one. Unfortunately the majority of season 4's episodes stink. I tried to find it on YouTube with no luck.

[Mark]
And it's just one L in Marvel.

Curse my learning disability.

Stephen Smith

Utah Video Productions

Check out my Vimeo page

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]