FORUMS: list search recent posts

Scott, Tim, and Jeff: drop what you're doing: BiG ASS SPIDERS are on demand

COW Forums : TV & Movie Appreciation

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Suszko
Scott, Tim, and Jeff: drop what you're doing: BiG ASS SPIDERS are on demand
on Nov 2, 2013 at 9:47:50 pm

The foreign documentaries and Merchant-Ivory historical dramas can wait....

http://uverseonline.att.net/movies/movie/big-ass-spider-nr#play=dk___dk_ond...

Return to posts index

Scott Roberts
Re: Scott, Tim, and Jeff: drop what you're doing: BiG ASS SPIDERS are on demand
on Nov 3, 2013 at 12:55:34 am

Hahaha, I don't know, I think I've had my fill of intentionally bad, awesomely titled SyFy Channel-esk movies for the year. Sharknado took a lot out of me. Though, admittedly, the jokes seem more well-written in BIG ASS SPIDER than in others of its variety. But probably gonna wait on this one until its free on Netflix. 52% user rating on rotten tomatoes is never a good sign. (immediately starts work on new screenplay: ROBOT DINOSAURS INVADE MILWAUKEE)

Return to posts index

Tim Wilson
on Nov 3, 2013 at 3:05:29 am

Look for an article from me in the next month or so about my real-life adventures in Spider Alley, an appalling tunnel in the mangroves of Florida Bay that's quite literally wall to wall spiders.

Spoiler alert: 45 minutes of spiders dropping out of the trees onto me. Each way, there and back. They weren't especially big (maybe two joints of your index finger), but they were still crawling out of my camera bag two weeks later.

The article is still too long (surprise surprise), but I'll post it as soon as I can.

In the meantime, this is the LAST thing I'd want to watch. LOL But thanks for thinking of me. LOL

Return to posts index

Jeff Breuer
on Nov 4, 2013 at 6:15:19 pm

I agree. Looks fun, but may not worth a big investment. I WILL say that the cool thing about this movie is that it's not just a campy sci-fi movie that you laugh at how bad it is, I laughed (in the trailers) because there were some legitimately funny parts. It also reminded me that if you want to turn a mediocre joke and sell it for more than it's worth, add a foreign accent to it. I'm looking at you Fez.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]