FORUMS: list search recent posts

Eastbound and Down

COW Forums : TV & Movie Appreciation

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kylee Peña
Eastbound and Down
on Oct 16, 2013 at 12:28:15 am

Two weeks ago I started watching Eastbound and Down. Now I'm caught up and watching single episodes every week like I'm amish or something. Is there a worse feeling than catching up with a TV show?

I don't really have anything to say about this other than I just want to publicly declare how much I love it. It's incredibly obscene and offensive. Kenny Powers is one of the least likeable protagonists I've ever watched on TV. But I can't stop watching him. Seriously, I can't. Plz send help.

blog: kyleesportfolio.com/blog
twitter: @kyl33t
demo: kyleewall.com

Return to posts index

Scott Roberts
Re: Eastbound and Down
on Oct 17, 2013 at 4:02:13 pm

Eastbound & Down rules! I was a little skeptical that they were going to do a fourth season, because I thought season three should have ended with Kenny dying in spectacular fashion... But this new season is starting to pick up again with his re-rise to fame. Plus, I love me some Ken Marino.

In my opinion, Stevie is the most entertainingly cringe-worthy character in the *history* of television. THE HISTORY I SAID!

Here's an interview from this week of Steve Little talking on Jimmy Kimmel about a scene he refused to do, because he thought it was too low, even for Stevie. I guess it's SFW because it aired on network television, but I'm sure that there are many offices where the subject matter discussed would probably not fly to well with your boss overhearing. So watch at your own risk!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]