FORUMS: list search recent posts

Breaking Bad in a WEEK.

COW Forums : TV & Movie Appreciation

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kylee Peña
Breaking Bad in a WEEK.
on Aug 5, 2013 at 3:42:08 am

We're down to a frigging WEEK until the last 8 episodes of Breaking Bad begin and I am SO FREAKING HAPPY.

I watched the last three episodes of the first half of season 5 this weekend since they just hit Netflix. My EFFING GOD. Seriously some of the best television I've EVER seen. I think the open of Say My Name is one of the best scenes in the history of TV. All dialogue, one completely blank location, no music. Utterly amazing.

And man, the direction and cinematography, how 'bout that junk?

Also watched Gliding All Over. You really don't see the end coming until the very last minute, when it's too late to even close your eyes and run away. At that point, you're just clutching a pillow and yelling at things. Or I was, anyway.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens in season 5. I don't see how Walt gets out of this, and I don't see how we get from the end of Gliding All Over to the flash forwards we saw in season otherwise. It's gonna be a crazy half season, that's fo sho.

YAY BREAKING BAD GROUP HUG.

blog: kyleesportfolio.com/blog
twitter: @kyl33t
demo: kyleewall.com

Return to posts index

Scott Roberts
Re: Breaking Bad in a WEEK.
on Aug 5, 2013 at 10:45:38 pm

[Kylee Wall] "And man, the direction and cinematography, how 'bout that junk?"

Cinematography?! Here's every shot used in the show "from below"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxE8P8mIgkU#at=205

Couldn't be more excited for the return! I'm sure the finale will have us talking a lot around these parts!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]