FORUMS: list search recent posts

Batman & Superman

COW Forums : TV & Movie Appreciation

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Stephen Smith
Batman & Superman
on Jul 22, 2013 at 2:47:15 pm

I guess they are making a Batman and superman movie in 2015. I guess Batman can help Superman out when they come a crossed kryptonite? I remember my Dad telling me about a comic book he had as a kid where Batman and Superman made a bet to see who was the best detective. They used a device that made them forget each others identity. Superman couldn't figure out who Batman was. Batman being a detective figured out who was Supterman but decided a good friend would let Superman think he figured out who he was. What a good super friend. Right now this combo sound like a tough one to do, but the Avengers worked out.

Stephen Smith - Follow me on Behance

Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Vimeo page

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
Re: Batman & Superman
on Jul 22, 2013 at 3:28:44 pm

If you have not read the graphic novel by Frank Miller: " "The Dark Knight Returns", you should. In it, Batman gets a little out of hand, and President Reagan orders Superman to fight Batman.

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Jul 22, 2013 at 3:34:39 pm

Really, President Reagan. That sounds cool. Does Batman get out of hand in a good way and Superman realizes it in the end?

Stephen Smith - Follow me on Behance

Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Vimeo page

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
on Jul 22, 2013 at 7:06:57 pm

You want me to spoil it for you?

There is only one answer:

He's the gott-damn Bat Man.

Frank Miller's graphic novel is what everyone wanted Tim Burton's first Batman movie to be. While Burton may have taken a *little* inspiration from Frank Miller, it wasn't enough to call it the same story, by a long shot.

Seriously, go get a copy; it's one of the three or four seminal graphic novels in the last 20 years.

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
on Jul 22, 2013 at 8:33:37 pm

They made a cartoon of it: it's not bad, but not at all as satisfying as the graphic novel.

Return to posts index

Scott Roberts
on Jul 24, 2013 at 2:31:25 pm

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]