<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Suszko
Well, it ain't no "Shindler's List"....
on Jan 10, 2010 at 6:58:06 pm

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/01/09/the-a-team-trailer-a-okay/

They did it for the jazz, man.

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
Re: Well, it ain't no "Shindler's List"....
on Jan 11, 2010 at 4:11:41 pm

It was a matter of time.
I have to admit....I grew up watching the A-team and remember loving it. I even had some A-team action figures. Anyway, they where showing re-runs on TV land and it just wasn't what I remembered it being. That being said, I'll probably watch it when it comes out.

The big question is, will Mr. T make a guest appearance? I think it would be cool if he talks about the FlavorWave: http://www.thane.com/products/housewares/flavorwave-turbo/flavorwave-turbo....

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Motion Tutorials

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
on Jan 11, 2010 at 5:18:24 pm

I liked watching Dwight Shultz play Murdock, but what drew me to the show was how inexcrably bad it was. Even at a young age, I recognized how really bad and formulaic the scripts and plots were, and how cheaply made everything was, and invariably I would say to myself: "How hard can this be to do? I KNOW I can do better than that!".

I have yet to get the chance to rub Bellisario's face in it, though - somebody, give me a producer/director job!
:-)

Return to posts index

Jason Jenkins
on Jan 15, 2010 at 9:20:36 pm

My favorite scene from the A-team was when they shot a helicopter and it crashed into the side of a mountain and exploded, then the wreckage tumbled down the side of the mountain and fell from a huge cliff, smashing at the bottom... and then two guys crawled out groaning and holding their heads. Sweet. I'll probably Netflix the movie at some point.

Jason Jenkins

Flowmotion Media

Video production... with style!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]