FORUMS: list search recent posts

Frozen

COW Forums : TV & Movie Appreciation

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Stephen Smith
Frozen
on Jan 6, 2010 at 10:00:01 pm

Frozen, I watched the trailer ( http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/frozen/ ) and thought it looked terrible. Speaking as a skier, one who has actually been the last person to ride the chair left up the Mountain, this is dumb. What they do is hook a placard to the last chair of the day that says it's the last chair. If the worker at the top doesn't see it they don't stop the chair left. Second, a ski resort that is closed for a few day? What, not where I'm from. PS, this was filmed where I'm from. If there was some crazy killer that would work a lot better. Maybe a Vampire / alien killer who knows Gymkata. However, I got to say that the wolf waiting for them to jump out of the chair is a very funny touch. If we learned anything, it should be, don't lose your glove and then stick your hand or tongue to frozen metal

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Motion Tutorials

Return to posts index

Scott Roberts
Re: Frozen
on Jan 19, 2010 at 5:04:35 pm

Haha yeah I agree with you, this movie looks terrible. Though, this is the kind of movie that I'll end up watching 4 years from now at 2 AM on a wednesday on TBS because I can't sleep.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]