<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Scott Sheriff
Anyone seen the Trailer for Iron Sky?
on Mar 28, 2012 at 10:48:12 pm

Anyone seen this yet?

Scott Sheriff
Director
http://www.sstdigitalmedia.com

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur." ---Red Adair

Where were you on 6/21?

Return to posts index

Mike Cohen
Re: Anyone seen the Trailer for Iron Sky?
on Mar 29, 2012 at 2:19:55 pm

WOW this looks awesome - granted there was a Star Trek Enterprise episode involving time travel and Nazis, but this really looks like a great ride. Ooh, and it's out in a couple weeks.

Have you seen the trailer for Prometheus? Ridley Scott getting back to Sci Fi - thank the maker he's chosen to stop making historical epics.

To heck with Phantom Menace in 3D - I'm putting my IMAX 3D dollars to better use!

Gonna be a fun Summer

Mike Cohen

Return to posts index

Scott Sheriff
on Mar 29, 2012 at 5:14:30 pm

[Mike Cohen] "WOW this looks awesome - granted there was a Star Trek Enterprise episode involving time travel and Nazis, but this really looks like a great ride."

I think Iron Sky looks to have some cult film potential.
I was also reminded of the original Battlestar Galactica episodes with the nazi-like race. I can't remember what they were called, but they were in the later episodes.
And then there is the original V, which had huge nazi overtones.

[Mike Cohen] "Have you seen the trailer for Prometheus? Ridley Scott getting back to Sci Fi - thank the maker he's chosen to stop making historical epics."

I couldn't agree more!
I had high hopes for the remake of Andromeda Strain, but found it disappointing. I hope Ridley knocks one out of the park with this.

Scott Sheriff
Director
http://www.sstdigitalmedia.com

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur." ---Red Adair

Where were you on 6/21?

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
on Apr 2, 2012 at 2:52:48 pm

Your scroll control must be broken Mike. Look a little further down:-)

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
on Dec 9, 2012 at 7:06:37 am

I Rented Iron Sky this weekend, it was quite a hoot, a ripping good cheezy treat, not meant for anything more, but with surprisingly good execution. When I see the character Renata, she reminds me of a younger Kiki Stockhammer.

Return to posts index

Joseph Owens
on Mar 4, 2013 at 10:58:30 pm

happened to catch this mess over the weekend by accident on Movie Central, and laughed and laughed.

Running the Death Star with an iPad, the trembling Hitler rant meme, and on and on... made so much more sense than, say, Southland...

strolls away, softly snickering.... oh yeah, and then there was that part where...

jPo

"I always pass on free advice -- its never of any use to me" Oscar Wilde.

Return to posts index

Mike Cohen
on Mar 4, 2013 at 11:11:18 pm

I spent 90 Min of my life watching this a couple weeks ago and wow did the trailer make it look better than it deserved. There were some interesting moments but what cheese.
Mike Cohen

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]