FORUMS: list search recent posts

DIY Star Wars

COW Forums : TV & Movie Appreciation

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Suszko
DIY Star Wars
on Jan 21, 2012 at 4:54:20 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7ezeYJUz-84#!

The sheer creative variety of creative visual interpretation, as each participant takes their turn, is fascinating and amusing. But for me, the entire thing was worth the effort, to get to the scene at about 1:29:47, during the final light saber duel of Vader vs. Kenobi, it's interpreted as a scene from a Bergman film. I stood up at my computer and applauded. That is freaking genius.

Return to posts index

Mike Cohen
Re: DIY Star Wars
on Jan 23, 2012 at 6:42:20 pm

I recall seeing something about this but alas never got around to making my own submission.

I know what I'm watching next time I don't know what to watch!

Mike

Return to posts index

Scott Roberts
Re: DIY Star Wars
on Jan 24, 2012 at 5:39:40 pm

[Mark Suszko] "But for me, the entire thing was worth the effort, to get to the scene at about 1:29:47, during the final light saber duel of Vader vs. Kenobi, it's interpreted as a scene from a Bergman film. I stood up at my computer and applauded. That is freaking genius."

The Seventh Sith!

I just skimmed through it a little bit, I definitely need to free up some time at some point to sit through the whole thing. Really interesting way to see it in a new way.

I think this fan treatment would be pretty funny if they did it for really terrible comedies, like Friends With Benefits, or Jack and Jill. I'd never watch either of those films, but I'd definitely watch random people satirically mock Adam Sandler dressed as a woman for 90 minutes.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]