FORUMS: list search recent posts

Christmas Music

COW Forums : TV & Movie Appreciation

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Stephen Smith
Christmas Music
on Dec 20, 2011 at 2:38:24 pm

Is it just me, but when I hear a Christmas song that has been in a movie I always picture the movie scene the song is in...almost as if the song was made just for the movie.

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Vimeo page

Return to posts index

Scott Roberts
Re: Christmas Music
on Dec 20, 2011 at 3:09:00 pm

Well, I don't know about Christmas music, but whenever I hear "Singin' in the Rain" I get bad feelings because of Clockwork Orange.

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
Re: Christmas Music
on Dec 20, 2011 at 5:03:22 pm

I know that if I have my ipod earbuds on in the grocery store, when the Daft Punk TRON sountrack comes on, everything around me suddenly has WAY over-amped significance to it, and I feel like I'm stalking the aisles in slow motion... kind of fun, all this foreboding dramatic atmosphere, and I'm just picking up a bunch of bannanas.

It's kind of like that "dramatic chipmunk" thing.

As to Christmas music, the Charlie Brown Christmas special album always snaps me back to my childhood, and also to a crush I had on Pamelyn Ferdin, one of tha actresses that voiced Lucy Van Pelt and was also in some Lassie shows and that Star trek Episode with the "Friendly Angel" played by Melvin Belli...... She's the kinda-crazy one who became a radical animal rights activist when she grew up.

That's probably too much information there, huh. :-)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]