FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sequels that are the same

COW Forums : TV & Movie Appreciation

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Stephen Smith
Sequels that are the same
on Dec 6, 2011 at 3:36:10 pm

Ha Ha, on the radio today they had a list of sequels that are the exact same as the the first one.

-Speed 2
-Home Alone 2
-Hang Over 2
-Weekend at Bernie's 2

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Motion Tutorials

Return to posts index

Scott Roberts
Re: Sequels that are the same
on Dec 6, 2011 at 3:45:35 pm

Teen Wolf Too. Just substitute Jason Bateman for Michael J. Fox, college for high school, and boxing for basketball. The plot is basically the same.

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
on Dec 6, 2011 at 4:30:35 pm

The sequel to Source Code would be... Source Code?,:-)

Return to posts index

Mike Cohen
on Dec 6, 2011 at 6:31:52 pm

Karate Kid II, III, IV, I redux (not really a sequel but the same story and not really an improvement).

Rocky III, IV, V, VI (was there a VIII?) - basically in Rocky I it is a real story of the underdog going the distance but with a human story. The sequels were about Rocky being on top and winning every time, though they still tried to show his life in pieces outside the ring (even in IV when he was filthy rich with the robot, he still had issues with his drunk brother in law and his brain not workin' so good) - but III and IV were basically the same - an unbeatable enemy gets beaten - but trying to relive the magic from 1975 in the mid to late 80's.

Mike Cohen

Return to posts index

Tim Wilson
on Dec 7, 2011 at 2:51:44 pm

[Mike Cohen] " III and IV were basically the same"

What? Clubber Lang and Ivan Drago are totallydifferent! And dude, only Rocky III had Eye of the Tiger.

I read an article about Dolph Lundgren (Masters degree in Chemical Engineering, awarded a Fulbright Scholarship to study at MIT), where Stallone mentioned that Lundgren hit him so hard that it put him in intensive care for 8 days. And that was hitting him in the CHEST.

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Jan 2, 2012 at 4:33:05 pm

I was thinking about the film Major League. I watched Major League 2 before I watched Major League. I remember seeing Major League 2 in the dollar theater, then months later Major League was on TV and I watched it. When the original film was over I remember thinking...This is lame, it is the same movie as Major League 2....wait a second, this is the original film and Major League 2 is a rip off...then I wondered why I thought in run on sentences. :-)

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Vimeo page

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]