FORUMS: list search recent posts

Ewoks are real

COW Forums : TV & Movie Appreciation

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Stephen Smith
Ewoks are real
on Sep 23, 2011 at 8:38:19 pm

Since this forum is big on Star Wars I thought you would enjoy this, although I think it is creepy. Anyways, it is an article on a Dad who photoshoped some Ewoks into their vacation photos of Sequoia Nation Park.

http://gizmodo.com/5843037/a-dad-photoshopped-ewoks-into-his-family-picture...

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Motion Tutorials

Return to posts index

Scott Roberts
Re: Ewoks are real
on Sep 23, 2011 at 8:48:53 pm

Haha, the Ewoks have a bit of a stalker vibe in those photos.

I guess it's a cute story. When I was a little kid my family went to Disney World and some dudes in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle costumes made a huge appearance. I shook Michelangelo's hand and got his autograph, and it basically made my year. Because I thought I had actually met a Ninja Turtle. Little kids are dumb. And it's totally fine to make them believe fictional characters are real, I support what this guy did. I wish when I was growing up my parents had told me Ewoks delivered christmas presents instead of Santa. That would have been way cooler!

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Sep 23, 2011 at 8:54:27 pm

[Scott]
I wish when I was growing up my parents had told me Ewoks delivered christmas presents instead of Santa. That would have been way cooler!

Except that Ewoks eat people. So if you are bad you don't get coal. You get tied up on a rotisserie. :-)

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Motion Tutorials

Return to posts index

Scott Roberts
on Sep 23, 2011 at 9:10:56 pm

[Stephen Smith] "
Except that Ewoks eat people. So if you are bad you don't get coal. You get tied up on a rotisserie. :-)"

More incentive to clean my room!

Return to posts index

Jason Jenkins
on Sep 28, 2011 at 10:32:05 pm

For my wife, I made a video slideshow with pictures from our wedding day. Imagine her surprise when an Ewok popped out of the forest behind us!

Jason Jenkins
Flowmotion Media
Video production... with style!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]