FORUMS: list search recent posts

Top Gun is 25 this year. And about to be re-released... in 3-D. Heck, why stop there, make it a musical, too.

COW Forums : TV & Movie Appreciation

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Suszko
Top Gun is 25 this year. And about to be re-released... in 3-D. Heck, why stop there, make it a musical, too.
on Sep 13, 2011 at 2:11:46 am

http://www.avclub.com/articles/top-gun-to-win-the-cold-war-in-3d-this-time,...593/

If you start watching for it, you can't stop seeing it: In 90 percent of the scenes in this movie, someone is wet, or at least moist. Moist, I tell you.

Return to posts index

Scott Roberts
Re: Top Gun is 25 this year. And about to be re-released... in 3-D. Heck, why stop there, make it a musical, too.
on Sep 14, 2011 at 3:32:52 pm

When I click on that link it takes me to an AV Club review of a fancy Seared Scallops dish. I couldn't tell if this was a mistake, or you were making a really layered joke about how 3D films are an overdone and played out presentation of cheap excess catered to the common man. I would accept either.

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
Re: Top Gun is 25 this year. And about to be re-released... in 3-D. Heck, why stop there, make it a musical, too.
on Sep 14, 2011 at 4:11:56 pm

The link changed: http://www.avclub.com/articles/top-gun-to-win-the-cold-war-in-3d-this-time,...

I love that they bring up the Volleyball slapfight. Everyone doesn't have a shirt on except for Goose. I always thought that was funny. Any ways, I love Top Gun, what an awesome film.

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Motion Tutorials

Return to posts index

Tim Wilson
on Sep 15, 2011 at 1:29:56 am

They should get George Lucas to "update" it to UFOs instead of Russians. I mean, Russians were the best villains we had at the time, but now we can do SO MUCH MORE with computers than we ever could with cameras in the 80s.

I'd only want him to do it as long as he destroyed every source for the original, and made sure the original never even ran on TV again.

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Sep 15, 2011 at 3:07:57 pm

Ha Ha, Tim that is great!

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Motion Tutorials

Return to posts index

Scott Sheriff
on Sep 17, 2011 at 1:37:56 am

[Mark Suszko] "Heck, why stop there, make it a musical, too."

I thought it was a musical.

Scott Sheriff
Director
http://www.sstdigitalmedia.com

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur." ---Red Adair

Where were you on 6/21?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]