FORUMS: list search recent posts

Star Wars in 3D

COW Forums : TV & Movie Appreciation

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike Cohen
Star Wars in 3D
on Aug 19, 2011 at 1:19:24 pm

February 2012 will see the release of Phantom Menace in 3D. If you think you hated it in 2D, just wait for the 3D! Just kidding, at the time it was fun, and I know it was designed for kids, not the adults who went to see it hoping it would be the same quality as they remembered.

I am of course looking forward to the original Star Wars Trilogy in 3D. Also wondering what else they will change from the last time they made changes.

Mike Cohen

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
Re: Star Wars in 3D
on Aug 19, 2011 at 2:07:23 pm

Looks like more saddle bags full of money for George. Has any movie been re-released to the theater more then Star Wars?

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Motion Tutorials

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
on Aug 21, 2011 at 10:19:16 pm

When Han shoots first, it will go RIGHT IN YOUR FACE!!!

The space battles and opening title crawls wil look more awesome in 3-d. The rest, not so much.

Return to posts index

Scott Roberts
on Aug 22, 2011 at 6:40:10 pm

I'd watch the original trilogy in 3D if they released it, as well. Just cuz, I guess. But you couldn't pay me to sit through Phantom Menace again. I'd rather just take a nap.

Return to posts index

Mike Cohen
on Nov 16, 2011 at 7:55:35 pm

The trailer is out for Phantom Menace in 3D. Granted the web-based trailer is in 2D - presumably they are showing this before 3D flicks at the multiplex.
I will likely shell out the 10.50 for this just to see how good a job they have done and I'm a sucker for Star Wars.

Maybe they should try this ad slogan:

If you think you hated this movie in 1999, wait until you see it in 3D!

Mike Cohen

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]