FORUMS: list search recent posts

25 Actors Before They Were Famous

COW Forums : TV & Movie Appreciation

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Scott Roberts
25 Actors Before They Were Famous
on Aug 17, 2011 at 12:25:51 am

Here's a really cool collection of clips circling around the internet today that shows 25 actors in lowly roles before they hit it big (though, Seth Rogen's first big role was 2 years earlier on Freaks & Geeks, not Donnie Darko).

Funny stuff:

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/su1bfo_8lH8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe>

Return to posts index

Tim Wilson
Re: 25 Actors Before They Were Famous
on Aug 17, 2011 at 6:03:51 am

Nice!

They clearly weren't aiming for the very, very first one, though. Courteney Cox was first seen in Bruce Springsteen's Dancing in the Dark video from 3 years before the clip here - and trust me, I was there at the time: that role was VERY VERY visible. Bruce was bigger than you might remember, and as prominently as this girl appeared in the video, people were talking about her a LOT. We knew her name.

I think it's a terrible video, btw, directed by Martin Scorcese no less. A very eerie disconnect between the ostensible concert footage and weird lip sync. I won't mention the actual dancing. See, believe.

Before BMX Bandits, Nicole Kidman did a couple of TV movies, and this theatrical release, Bush Christmas.

Jack Black in Bob Roberts, 2 years before Neverending Story.

Before he was in Little Shop of Horrors in 1960, in 1958, Jack Nicholson was The Cry Baby Killer!

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
Re: 25 Actors Before They Were Famous
on Aug 17, 2011 at 1:37:52 pm

That was a lot of fun.

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Motion Tutorials

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved